T Nation

Not Feeling Warm From HRX

Today is my first day of taking 4 HOT-ROX extreme capsules. I started on Monday (2 a day). I thought I could expect to feel warmer than usual. Yet I feel vitually the same, maybe slightly jittery. I’m certainly not complaining, but is it possible it’s just not working for me?

Doubtful. The feelings people have vary widely. I personally don’t feel much from HRX except occasionally. I think it has a lot to do with how empty your stomach is when you take it and you general tolerance to stimulants. As for the jittery feelings- are you taking any other stimulants at all? Coffee, caffeine, Spike, etc?

If I’m not mistaken it’s main effects aren’t through direct stimulation… so it’s not something you are expected to be able to feel anyway.

[quote]steve.rt wrote:
Today is my first day of taking 4 HOT-ROX extreme capsules. I started on Monday (2 a day). I thought I could expect to feel warmer than usual. Yet I feel vitually the same, maybe slightly jittery. I’m certainly not complaining, but is it possible it’s just not working for me?[/quote]

The feel factor of any product can vary from individual to individual. One person may feel very “warm” from HOT-ROX while the next, like you, may not feel a significant temperature difference. Don’t let that sway you into thinking it’s not working.

The fat loss mechanism is indeed in process and if the main reason you purchased it is for fat loss and not temp. enhancement take advantage of this by monitoring your caloric intake and increasing your activity levels.

Take care,

D

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Doubtful. The feelings people have vary widely. I personally don’t feel much from HRX except occasionally. I think it has a lot to do with how empty your stomach is when you take it and you general tolerance to stimulants. As for the jittery feelings- are you taking any other stimulants at all? Coffee, caffeine, Spike, etc?[/quote]

Thanks for the input (same goes for you vroom).
I’ve cut my coffee down from 1+ pots a day to my 20oz travel mug in the morning. I know, I know 1+ pots is way too much. Plus I’ll have a couple of cups of green tea per day. Chances are, since I was expecting to feel that way it was probably placebo effect. On the other hand, if this stuff works as well as it’s supposed to w/o side effects? Then no wonder it makes all other fat burners obsolete.

Steve

[quote]steve.rt wrote:
I’ve cut my coffee down from 1+ pots a day to my 20oz travel mug in the morning. [/quote]

Being used to that much caffeine somebody could probably inject meth into your jugular without you noticing an effect;-]

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
steve.rt wrote:
Today is my first day of taking 4 HOT-ROX extreme capsules. I started on Monday (2 a day). I thought I could expect to feel warmer than usual. Yet I feel vitually the same, maybe slightly jittery. I’m certainly not complaining, but is it possible it’s just not working for me?

The feel factor of any product can vary from individual to individual. One person may feel very “warm” from HOT-ROX while the next, like you, may not feel a significant temperature difference. Don’t let that sway you into thinking it’s not working.

The fat loss mechanism is indeed in process and if the main reason you purchased it is for fat loss and not temp. enhancement take advantage of this by monitoring your caloric intake and increasing your activity levels.

Take care,

D[/quote]

I’m currently on day 3 of the V-diet. So thats why I’m using the HRX.
Thanks for the reply.

Steve

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
steve.rt wrote:
I’ve cut my coffee down from 1+ pots a day to my 20oz travel mug in the morning.

Being used to that much caffeine somebody could probably inject meth into your jugular without you noticing an effect;-][/quote]

You probably won’t be suprised to hear my wife wants me to get my teeth whitened.

Steve