Not Feeling Much on Test E 500mg

I’m 3.5 weeks into my first test e cycle, haven’t been feeling much on it! gained about 2lbs or so only, but have gotten leaner and muscle quality. My test is 100%legit, checked on the website. I’m pinning 250mg 2x week, will pin for 8 weeks. Diet is pretty much +700caloric surplus getting over 320g of protein, is there anything going wrong pinning with 22G 1" on glutes, because there pretty lean, will upgrade to 1.5 or 1 1/4… Any reason why haven’t made gains? I see guys here making gains on 2 weeks of test

if your gear is good and you aren’t making gains, then your diet/training/sleep sucks

are you running an AI?

Test enth takes 4 weeks to fully kick in and should ve ran at least ten weeks to get good gains

Keep grinding. I never really felt the “on” feeling either, until I looked at the scale 6 weeks in and was up 15lbs. The first thing I noticed was strength, not weight gain.

I like how you know your gear is 100% legit because the website you bought it from said it is lol. Because if I was gonna rip some one off I def would tell them the gear I have is shit lol.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I like how you know your gear is 100% legit because the website you bought it from said it is lol. Because if I was gonna rip some one off I def would tell them the gear I have is shit lol.[/quote]

Was thinking the same thing, people are so gullible

It’s a really big phama, and people often make fakes from them, their website, u can check if ur gear is fake or not…never heard of anyone having a problem with them

That still doesn’t make it real man its very easy for them to say its real and it not be.