Not Feeling It

[quote]Obiewon wrote:

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:

[quote]lens_d wrote:

[quote]Obiewon wrote:
Just finishing my first cycle of Sustanon/Anavar and my results were incredible…

I’m also doing some Clen and it took 4 days before I could take 50 mcg without shaking so bad that I couldn’t write & it was embarrassing to try and eat in front of anyone…

From reading the thread it seems that your gear might be fake homie…if so, sorry to hear about that as that really sucks…to give you an idea of what I experienced, on a dose of Sustanon 300 @ 0.5 ml e3d & 60 mg Anavar ed, I put on 22 lbs. in about 6 weeks with only 1.5% increase in body fat (about 17 pounds of muscle).[/quote]

Wow thats a crazy amount of muscle for 6 weeks. crazy[/quote]

that’s awesome. hopefully you keep it all! congrats
[/quote]

Thanks guys…still on the Clen and am down to 199 (from 207) and haven’t lost any strength yet (but I know it is coming so I’m preparing for it)…the goal is to walk around at about 190 & 9% bf (so that I can cut to 178 for Muay Thai) all the while keeping as much of the strength gains as possible…I need to update the thread but there are a few pics on my original thread (“First Cycle - High level athlete/martial artist”) [I apologize for the plug] but needs to be updated…there is a before and 4 week pics I believe.[/quote]

good luck and yah - remember to update with some pics…

one more question… my source says its impossible that the stuff he sold me was fake

are there still any labs out there that will test actual gear? if so, names please - PM if necessary…

or are there ways to do home tests?

thanks guys

Didn’t you already test your blood? That’s evidence enough unless he says you were just drawing out oil and spraying it on the floor.

[quote]Lurxalot wrote:
one more question… my source says its impossible that the stuff he sold me was fake

are there still any labs out there that will test actual gear? if so, names please - PM if necessary…

or are there ways to do home tests?

thanks guys[/quote]

The source isn’t going to admit that he sold you fake stuff, he will deny, deny, deny. If you pay the money to have it tested, he’ll claim that the COA was faked–which can be easily done.

See if you can send the stuff back, and maybe he’ll replace it for you, but even that’s unlikely.

Chalk it up to experience, and find a better source. Sorry guy