Not Feeling Any Effects from Anything?

Hey, I’m wondering if anyone has any idea of why this is. Ever since I’ve been training, I’ve never “felt” any suppliments I’ve ever taken. Creatine, never felt anything from it, never gained even a pound of water weight from it. ZMA, never noticed a single effect. HRX, never noticed anything, no weight loss, no feeling of energy, appetite supression, or anything. Same for pretty much everything.

So finally after working up to about 215-220lbs, I try a few cycles, which seemed to be just a waste of money. I’ve done oral cycle with anadrol, anavar, and winstrol. I’ve done dianabol with turanabol. I did 12 weeks of 750mg test with 3 weeks 100mg anadrol every day as a kickstart.

I know that my experience is kind of limited, but even with those, I’ve experienced nothing. No change of attitude, no weight gain (other than what you’d expect from a bulking diet), no strength gain, nothing. I know for a fact my source is good, so anyone have any ideas?

the supplements are easy. they dont do much at all… creatine is useless if you have high levels of it naturally and even when it does work it is so mild - blink and you’ll miss it.

As far as the AAS - what were your cycles like, how old are you, on TRT? how many cycles ran? duration of them and the stacks chosen?

Also if you didnt put ANY weight on from testosterone at 750mg a week and anadrol at 100mg a day, then a) you probably are injectng sterile oil and AND b) you really are not designed for bodybuilding - start chess or golf… or wanking… Or all 3…
extreme chess i think its called.

or Cholfing.

If you used 750mg of test kick started with anadrol and felt nothing at all then its a combination of one or more of the following: your source sucks, you diet sucks, or your training sucks.

There are people that wont gain shit on creatine - I know, I’m one of them. My friend on the other hand gains 10 pounds looking at a damn bottle.

As for (real) roids and HRX, I can’t imagine not feeling those! Weird.

Weird indeed.

There are certainly non-responders in most any clinical study with a broad and random enough sample base.

Blaming diet and training is certainly popular and seems logical. However, many anabolics were created and are used to treat tissue-wasting type diseases.

The use of anabolics in physically ailing individuals yields positive results in these cases.

It would seem that these same anabolics would give at least similar yields in healthy individuals -regardless of training and or caloric surplus. -Again, not stellar results…but results nonetheless due to the superior nutrient partitioning that occurs.

If AAS is legal in your country, you could try different AAS sources -using the same compound(s) for comparison purposes of course.

It may just be that your physiology does not respond to or processes exogenous substances in a way that yields positive results.

Once again, the old adage rings true:
“Individual results may vary.”

be safe

You should have felt or experienced something with those specific aas used. hate to hijack lilguys answer but i agree with him. What was your training like, days per wk and how many cals were you eating per day, this might help us better advise you? You dont just take 750mg test and 100mg drol without anything happening, never heard of that before?

i have a friend who took some orals and did not feel anything from them. However his diet sucked and was under eating at that. When it came time for me to take the same stuff(different cycles,same order), i definitely noticed a big difference, they were not fake. diet CANNOT be overlooked. learn how to feed yourself.

In my opinion its your gear. Theres no way you can take 750mg of Test EW plus 100mg Drol ED and not feel it. Even without training/diet just throughout the day i feel a difference.

In the event that your gear is real… Then I agree with the above in that your training and/or your diet needs some MAJOR critique. Try posting both and you will probably see many replies.

bmc

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
i have a friend who took some orals and did not feel anything from them. However his diet sucked and was under eating at that. When it came time for me to take the same stuff(different cycles,same order), i definitely noticed a big difference, they were not fake. diet CANNOT be overlooked. learn how to feed yourself.[/quote]

x2

And to those thinking that the Test by itself would work… look at the before and after for Boxer666’ cycle.

Umm look at them breasts! Test and Anadrol stacked and you experienced no weight gain. Wow, I’m in complete disbelief. Either your training, diet, recovery sucked monkey balls or your gear was a pack of mentos and olive oil in a vial. Or you’re a genetic anomaly (sp). Like Joe said you can pick up Ping-Pong, or Dungeons and Dragons or wanking. Make sure you use both hands with wanking to ensure symmetrical forearm development.

I recommend you immediately stop taking the gear, send me any/all that you have leftover, I will PM you in a month and inform you if it is legitimate or not…:slight_smile: This would be the only way to find out

Buddy you had fakes then because what you took should have MOST definately made you grow or your just a freak of nature and have no muscle receptors