Not Eating Enough

Sup guys.

I have a slight problem with my diet.
I’m supposed to be eating something like 4000 calories a day (i’m 18 yo) but i find myself barely getting up to 2000 ‘quality’ calories and i even try to spike it up with an extra protein shake and a tablespoon of fat (udo’s oil, codliver oil) and shit food.

The food exists, there’s always raw chicken breast in the freezer. More often than not there’s beef available.
But i can’t be arsed to cook it. Should i invest in a George foreman’s or something?

Also, what should i suggest that my momz <3 add to her grocery list?

So you’re asking us to motivate you…to cook food?
Can you boil eggs and make omelletes? Get momz to buy in a shite load of eggs and make up some killer omelletes.
Beef Jerky, alright it’s not ideal, but it’s easy enough to eat…

Nathan

[quote]Sarpedon wrote:
So you’re asking us to motivate you…to cook food?
[/quote]

Not motivate. More like give tips to make it fast and convenient.

spend 45min on sunday and clean/cook chicken in the oven; while that is cooking pan-fry up a ton of ground beef.

i just did this last night; it took about 30min from start to finish. now i have 10lbs of cleaned and cooked chicken and 8lbs of 97% fat free ground beef.

got the whole week’s amount of protein ready to eat.

45min out of 10080min (the whole week)=0.004% of the week.

not too bad; and yes i’m a huge nerd.

Here’s what I do. Every Sunday I have a BBQ and on that day I cook some chicken or whatever for the rest of the week.

I’m not a huge fan of the Foreman grill. I suggest you get a good cast iron pan and cook whatever meat you want in there. Although, it does take a bit more effort than the Foreman Grill.

real fast i just ate 2 servings of allbran wheat with 2 cups milk and 4 scrambled eggs

not hard

2 hours later im eating

-4 oz deli sliced roast beef
on whole wheat bread
with dijon
colby jack cheese
-a banana
-and a serving of almonds

in 2 more hours i’ll drink 2 cups of chocolate milk and go to the gym

then i’ll drink a gatorade + whey shake leaving the gym

and i’ll make more something else to eat, probably whole wheat pasta and meat

not including the pasta meal, i’ll already be at 2,000 cals