Love the can of wife beater, best post today. Quality
Good news, mate.
Thanks for all the congratulations and well wishes, gents! I’m happy to not have to take that route (for now and hopefully ever).
Best thing I read today!
I hope I was competing against something good
She was just in @Cyrrex log, for context.
Good to hear the lobotomy is a no go.
So the bar was set very high, is what you’re saying.
2 x ? @ 60 kg
5 @ 100 kg
4 @ 140 kg
2 @ 180 kg
1 @ 200 kg
1 @ 217,5 kg
2 @ 230 kg - PR!
2 power jerk
4 x 5 @ 95 kg
3 bent over row
3 x 12 @ 90 kg
4 cyclist squats
3 x 15 @ 75 kg
5 hanging leg raise
4 x 10 @ 4 kg med ball (for convenience)
- I was worried about deadlifts today. Hams and glutes not really recovered and back kinda tired. Warm ups sets confirmed that and stuff felt heavy(!). Still pulled my top set and I think that’s a really good sign. Hamstrings felt like they were about to give out on me afterwards (on bent rows), haha.
Nice PR mate. Liking the grind
Puh I didn’t feel like training today.
1 11" deadlift (power bar)
3 x 5 @ 172,5 kg
2 snatch grip rdl
4 x 8 @ 115 kg
3 lat pull down
4 x 12
4 hip thrust (5 sec. Ecc.)
4 x 6 @ 125 kg
- total lack of energy today. I was completely depleted. So I did the bare minimum I deemed necessary (sorry) and called it a day. Yes it was the split squats I skipped again. I feel a little bit bad about myself but not too much.
- lower back is being a good sport bout it but hams and glutes are feeling it big time this week.
- deadlifts took a lot out of me yesterday, it seems. We’re close to the goal now, so time to grit my teeth and take what I want.
Went on my first ever strike this morning. It was a huge thing. Pretty cool experience, hopefully it will result in decent negotiations but we’ll probably have to go on more strikes to increase pressure.
Killed my lower back a little though - lots of standing and slow walking without much movement variance.
Also I have a bit of a cold that I stubbornly try to ignore. So far mainly slightly sore throat and excessive sweating, so I was still good to go in terms of training but I’ll monitor the situation. Come on body! Only three more weeks and you’ll get a break, I promise!
1 oh squat
3 x 5 @ 60 kg
3 x 5 @ 195 kg
3 power jerk
5 x 2 @ 115 kg
4 Seated cable row (light, RPE 6ish)
4 x 12
- deadlifts felt kinda crap today but actually looking at the footage, they didn’t move bad at all.
- for this week, assistance is drastically reduced, as well as a reduction of weight on the deadlift top set. Next week is a deload.
3 x 3 @ 155 kg
Continuing to feel off/ awful.
2 bench press
2 x 4 @ 117,5 kg
1 x 4 @ 110 kg
Left biceps was given me issues and the 2nd set was already very hard, wo I dropped the weight.
3 seated box jumps
1 x 2
Right knee goes bye bye.
4 band leg curls
4 x 15
5 lat pull down
3 x 12
- cold is evolving and annoying. Symptoms are mild this far, so I thought I’d sneak this in and then assess again.
- depending on how things develop I can either repeat this week or try to push through and regenerate o er the deload next week. Favoring the first rn.
The decision came easy this night. I either have a cruel man flue or maybe the bubonic plague.
In either way, you shall avenge my death please and thanks.
Looks like @Cyrrex has given everyone his germs
He sure has! Screw him and his germs.
It’s all part of my evil plan.
I knew it. Do we have to impail your heart with a stake to stop this unholy plague or what’s the deal? I always like visiting Denmark.
Mate, you’ve already invited me in, it is far too late to resist. Just let it happen.
Okidoki. Sounds less stressful anyways.