Not Boring, New, 100% Yours (Maybe 94%)

Most people I know are boring plebes that do the same damn thing day after day after day…they watch ‘their shows’ during the week and can’t wait til the weekend to ‘catch up on sleep’…they go ‘on vacation’ every summer on the same damn week they went the year before and to the same damn place…

How many of you are NOT boring? Convince us.

I got nuthin.

I hit like 3 huge (for me) squat PR’s the other day… Other than that, I’m pretty flipping boring man.

I play airport roulette every 3 months. I head to the airport with my best friend, with a bag packed for a 3 day trip. The bag always includes a heavy jacket and a swimsuit, and then pretty much all the other normal schwag.

Both my friend and I separate and ask 3 random strangers where they would travel in the US today if they could just hop on a plane and fly. We ask the stranger to write down the choice on a piece of paper, to ensure that neither me or my friend simply pick a place.

We then get back together, look at our 6 options submitted by strangers, and pick. We buy a round trip plane ticket right there and go. I will admit that a couple of times we had to re-pick from the submissions due to price or the time until a flight was available, but other than that it is one of the things that I look forward to the most.

*It’s an awesome experience, try it. The only downside is sometimes we get the thorough shake down from security, simply because we buy the tickets the same day as our travel, but that is a pretty minor hitch and is something that I am fine with.

Dip snuff, ride a harley, married a pissed of mexican, have 5 teenagers, (gave up beer I hated this), we have a vacation every year in a different place with extended family all over the south. take the wife on another vacation every year to where ever, cancun etc. Other than that I am boring, sucks getting old. Not being boring gets expensive and end my marriage (happened the first time).

I am always on the lookout for new and fun ways to contract STD’s I don’t already have.

I think I’m not the norm. I draw pictures for a living, make good money, and just today had sex with the wife 3x before noon, then went to Home Depot to buy plants for the deck. I should feel guilty for not working, but I don’t.

Tomorrow? Who knows.

hmm, eat, school, train, sleep repeat.
oh wait on the weekends i…sleep and do shoulders.(once simultaneously)

I wouldn’t be afraid to show my feminine side, if I had one. At the moment I go hiking after work on my off days with the dog and gf, occasionally stopping to skinny dip. I’m taking up kayaking so I can plan a trip around Cape Cod next summer with a buddy (we’re going to sail, but we’re bringning the kayaks for some exploring). For my best friends bachelor party 3 years ago, I planned a weekend of deep sea hammer head shark ‘hunting’ off of Florida’s Atlantic coast. For my 30th b-day I’m going to South Africa to go in the cage in Great White Shark infested waters. Later that year I plan on going to Spain for some bullfighting. At some point in the next 5 years I want to hike the Great Appalachian Trail…All of it.

There is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable… I simply am not there.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don’t know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I wouldn’t be afraid to show my feminine side, if I had one. At the moment I go hiking after work on my off days with the dog and gf, occasionally stopping to skinny dip. I’m taking up kayaking so I can plan a trip around Cape Cod next summer with a buddy (we’re going to sail, but we’re bringning the kayaks for some exploring). For my best friends bachelor party 3 years ago, I planned a weekend of deep sea hammer head shark ‘hunting’ off of Florida’s Atlantic coast. For my 30th b-day I’m going to South Africa to go in the cage in Great White Shark infested waters. Later that year I plan on going to Spain for some bullfighting. At some point in the next 5 years I want to hike the Great Appalachian Trail…All of it.[/quote]

Hot damn, a man with plans. All my near-sightedness can see is setting up my 2nd home gym since we moved lol…

On the side of not boring, I did 305 miles in today and yesterday just going all over NJ buying peoples stuff (found em’ via Craigslist <3).

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
There is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable… I simply am not there.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don’t know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
[/quote]

check please

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

Don’t go Werewolf on us, man. Your kid needs you.

This morning I lit a turtles shell on fire in hopes that it would make it seem like he’s moving REALLY fast.

Didn’t work, turtle died. =(

Getting on a plane to Cabo in the morning. Went to Puerto Rico a couple years ago. Go to Vegas at least 1 -3x per year the past 9 years.

Piss in the wind, shit in the sink, and take risks that probably are not reasonable by many people’s standards… I am not bragging just stating the facts.

Other than that, Jesus is my homeboy.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

Weird. You’ve just described exactly how I feel every time I log on.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

Seriously dude, STFU and come out the closet already. You’ll feel much better, trust me…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

You’re nor boring if you kill people, liking Phil Collins makes you kind of ghey though.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

I thought it was American Psycho and then google confirmed it.

I love being boring. I like lifting, I like reading, I have to work and I like to play poker. I watch more tv than i should, but probably less than most, the only shows I watch regularly are The Office and The Ultimate Fighter, but I’m not above sitting down and flipping channels. I train strongman every saturday and have a contest every few months, so that’s a little variation in there. I like to sleep late when I can. If I have someone to ‘do something’ with, I like to go to a zoo or an aquarium, and also enjoy mini golf, bowling, and going for walks. I’d like to get a dog. You know, I really fucking love being boring. I was a little bummed about some stuff earlier today, but this reminded me there’s plenty I like. Thanks.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
You know, I really fucking love being boring. [/quote]

x2, and I just really came to this conclusion last Friday night.

It is pretty sweet.