Not Bad (Strength) For a Bodybuilder

You gotta admit, this deserves a little respect. This is part of the reason that RC is so good. He’s so dense from his background in heavy lifting.

Its been posted before. And bodybuilders arent weak, we’ve discussed that before. Its the damn functionality, or, lack there of, thats wrong with them.

Last night I watched ruhl made in germany, why would anyone want to be THAT big, hes so unfunctional, but its a very funny vid because he goes shoping and everyone looks at him and his girlfriend (Built like a man) like there going to throw-up, comedy.

Seen it before but thanks. Cool video. Ronnie is not human.
‘Light weight baby!’

Sorry for posting something that’s already been up. Oh well.

[quote]IHateGymMorons wrote:
Sorry for posting something that’s already been up. Oh well.[/quote]

Yes, you should hate yourself and commit suicide. This was the worst crime I have ever personally seen committed and I am offended. Damn it, think of the children!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
IHateGymMorons wrote:
Sorry for posting something that’s already been up. Oh well.

Yes, you should hate yourself and commit suicide. This was the worst crime I have ever personally seen committed and I am offended. Damn it, think of the children![/quote]

You’re just mad because you’re not functional.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Its been posted before. And bodybuilders arent weak, we’ve discussed that before. Its the damn functionality, or, lack there of, thats wrong with them.[/quote]

Maybe so, but then again being able to lift 800lbs. for reps is pretty darn functional. Are you saying he wouldn’t be good at moving furniture from one location to another.

But I know what you mean…

Ok, as impressive as the lift is I am still a little disturbed by the ‘Village People Wannabe’ standing behind him…I’m sorry, but that outfit is down right embarasing…not to mention he licks his hands to slap RC on the back…Thank God he didn’t slap him on the ass…