So the cycle was overall successful I feel. I brought my max squat from 325 to 395 at my peak. I can pinpoint the moment when I realized that this shit works, I had worked up to 315 doing anywhere from 5 to singles which is what I usually do, then attempt 315 for as much as I can get, usually 1-2. I pumped out a set of 10 and at that moment, the power of these things was realized. My bench went from 245 - 275. The reason it was so low was because I sustained a shoulder injury from doing weighted dips.
I know the exact set and rep that did it too. I had replaced bench with weighted dips temporarily to spur some new gains. I quickly got better at them again as I used to be decent at them using around 70 lbs when I was 160 lbs bw, but I had dropped them as an assistance move for a while. I was working up to a set of two cookies (90 lbs) for amrap getting around 3 at first and in a couple weeks 5-8. A week or two of using 90 lbs, I decided to try the 100 lb dumbbell. Well I got 3 and wanted to try for 5 but on the 4th one something happened in my shoulder and I stopped immediately.
Wasn't a sharp pain so much as a stretched, tense feeling on my front delt to my collarbone and a little on the top of the medial delt. Shoulders haven't been the same since and my bench and all push exercises are suffering for it. My deadlift also saw decent gains as well going from 465 to 515. Messed around with sumo for 4 weeks and that helped my conventional enough that when I switched back to it I was starting to see numbers go up again. Some form cues I picked up while researching sumo really helped my conventional.
Overall in my peak my raw total went from 1035 to 1185 and my bw went from 195-210. A 150 lbs increase to my total and 15 lbs of water, muscle and fat (in that order) in my first cycle of just Test-E, I think that's decent. It's good enough to make me want to try another cycle again, probably Test-E at a higher dose and Deca to hopefully help with recovery a bit