Not Another Fattie Bashing Thread

[quote]counterfeitsoda wrote:
Haha, just looked up the girls they selected out of curiosity, and here’s one of them:

• Mandy, a 26-year-old fitness and dance instructor from Long Beach, CA

I bet we could all learn a few fitness tips from her.[/quote]

Looks like the kind of body you see on those who have lost enormous amounts of weight, so if i’m not wrong, some people could learn something from her.

Too frick’n funny…I think I’ll spend another hour in the gym and miss this one!!

Never heard of a fat chick being described as thick…how messed up is that?

And…no I wouldn’t “DO” her

[quote]jo3 wrote:
counterfeitsoda wrote:
Haha, just looked up the girls they selected out of curiosity, and here’s one of them:

• Mandy, a 26-year-old fitness and dance instructor from Long Beach, CA

I bet we could all learn a few fitness tips from her.

She’s a bit thick, but I’d still do her.[/quote]

I don’t know about that do her comment but your avatar “ROCKS”

My guess the person who is behind this whole show is a fat slob themselves

[quote]Dentfixer wrote:

[/quote]

I was gonna give you shit, but you are older, it is understandable you have never heard it.

Such low standards! No I wouldn’t do her either.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Dentfixer wrote:

I was gonna give you shit, but you are older, it is understandable you have never heard it.[/quote]

Fat chicks love describing themselves as “thick” or “curvy”.

Or, you know, “what a ‘real woman’ is supposed to look like”.

[quote]anonym wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Dentfixer wrote:

I was gonna give you shit, but you are older, it is understandable you have never heard it.

Fat chicks love describing themselves as “thick” or “curvy”.

Or, you know, “what a ‘real woman’ is supposed to look like”.[/quote]

Hahaa! Yeah, when I saw a trailer I think one of those chicks said those exact lines.

Remembering back to another fat thread, I think there is one troll here who enjoys the whole buffet…

[quote]Malone wrote:
(has it been the coldest summer in recent memory or is it just me?). [/quote]

Actually it’s been one of the hottest summers in a long time where I live, if you’re not being oppressed by heat consider yourself lucky.

Stop pretending to be ghey - of course you would do her and her mother as well.

Just because you have no standards doesn’t mean I’m pretending to be gay.

Birds of a feather…

[quote]hawaiilifterMike wrote:
Stop pretending to be ghey - of course you would do her and her mother as well.
[/quote]

Well…maybe if she’s rich…like bloody loaded…

On second thought…NO

I’m not gonna lie, I have taken down worse, sober… But alas I’m not in college anymore.

I wouldn’t hit it today, but a few years ago, I would have rode that shit ragged, and being thick I bet she knows how to treat a man. It’s not like dick comes around often for her.

God I’m such a fucking asshole.

[quote]KAS wrote:

Birds of a feather…[/quote]

Damn you caught me, although I am currently working on improving my feathers.

[quote]Malone wrote:
The left wants to limit peoples desire for material things. This is done by attempting to shift focus into the mind and “loftier” pursuits. By feeding people cheap grain we can achieve world peace, end global hunger, and end global warming (has it been the coldest summer in recent memory or is it just me?). Point is to get people to buy in they have to stop caring about how they look. Who controls the media?

Conspiracy theory aside, America has become, for a large part, completely satisfied with a level of mediocrity that should be abhorred. And to help sell to them businesses are encouraged to pander to their desires. And they want to feel good about the life that they have all but crapped on, so viola we are left trying to congratulate fuck ups for being who they are. They should be proud of themselves! They fucked up all by themselves :slight_smile:

Also it should be noted that I don’t think that being fat means you’re a fuck up. I just believe that generally the type of person who would appreciate the show would be one who wants to be congratulated for mediocrity. [/quote]

This is the absolute biggest bunch of bullshit I’ve ever heard. First of all, global warming is a fucking certainty, not a theory. Secondly, that whole business about the “left” controlling our desires is ridiculously ignorant. Quit looking to pin shit on “the left”. That is such a copout to just blame whatever it is you don’t understand or don’t like on “the left”, whatever the hell that is anymore.

This show is on for one reason and one reason only, and it has nothing to do with some paranoiac’s conspiracy theories about mind control or some shit like that: it’s on because there just aren’t many things at all that haven’t been done yet in the world of television. Some brilliant fucking marketing exec realized that there are fat people in this country, so why not make some fat ass version of the Bachelor? That’s all. There is no conspiracy you fucking ignorant fool.

OH NINE ALERT

[quote]hawaiilifterMike wrote:
KAS wrote:

Birds of a feather…

Damn you caught me, although I am currently working on improving my feathers.
[/quote]

Wow! Just checked your profile. 247 down to 198. Respect.

To each their own. I know a lot of skinny guy who like a bit more jelly on their women.

Just not my cup of tea.

First it was thick and now it’s jelly…this shit is crack’n my old ass up !!

You ever put your toothpick inside a volcano?? Ever parked your bicycle in an airplane hanger???