T Nation

Not Able to Get My Shot on Schedule

…Flying outside of con US for work…1ml of sus300 Mon/Thurs…

Leaving Sunday, returning Saturday.

I don’t want to fly with it. Any advice on the most stable way to go about this?

Thanks for your help.

Where are you flying to? You could get a syringe/needle in most states at the drug store. That eliminates the need to fly with needles.

Smuggling is easier than you think. 1ml of oil in some type of oil sample type container won’t even cause a second look.

Just my 2 cents.

Hes only going to be gone one day basically.

I dont see a reason to bother trying to bring anything illegal through post 911 nonsense.

Just inject a higher dose or a dose on top of your normal right before you leave, it should be fine.

You might have some variation in test levels, but its not going to hurt you, you might not even notice.

Are you injecting every 3 days ? Every other ?

A little more info would be good.

I’m in the military and really don’t want to bother risking getting caught…i’ve been told to mail it or throw it in my checked luggage, but I figured I’d try to find a way around that.

I’ll be missing 2 shots…so, I’m trying to figure out the best way to go about getting that 2 ml for that week into me.

I take 1 ml on mondays and 1 ml on thursdays…thursday will be the 5 week mark for the cycle.

Thanks guys.

mail yourself some pre-loaded syringes if you can and that would work fine. just make sure the envelope is fairly small and you bubble wrap it so it doesn’t get damaged.

[quote]jb221 wrote:
I’m in the military and really don’t want to bother risking getting caught…i’ve been told to mail it or throw it in my checked luggage, but I figured I’d try to find a way around that.

I’ll be missing 2 shots…so, I’m trying to figure out the best way to go about getting that 2 ml for that week into me.

I take 1 ml on mondays and 1 ml on thursdays…thursday will be the 5 week mark for the cycle.

Thanks guys.[/quote]

oh i read that backwards. leaving sunday, returning sat.

mailing is best. You could inject a high dose before you leave, your gone a week and using sust after all, but that would be pretty inconsistent blood concentration wise.

Good to see that correction, Westclock. I was starting to wonder after that one day comment lol.

OP - I have a very low tolerance for unnecessary risk myself, so throw me in the camp that says do your Monday inj on Sunday before leaving and don’t worry about things until you get back. Enough long esters in Sus to keep acceptable levels in your blood.

[quote]jb221 wrote:
…Flying outside of con US for work…1ml of sus300 Mon/Thurs…

Leaving Sunday, returning Saturday.

I don’t want to fly with it. Any advice on the most stable way to go about this?

Thanks for your help.[/quote]

Just take a double dose before you leave, and take your next dosage when you get back. This isn’t that precise of a science, at least in my opinion.

Or, if you’ve got test-e available, switch to that for your Sunday/monday shot. Take care.