Nose Bleed... Not Good?

Silly question really I know getting a nose bleed cannot be ‘good’

I am wondering though on a scale of

‘its common do not worry about it’
to
‘holy crap dude you nearly died’

where I might fall,

Basically during the course of yesterday i had 50mg of anavar, 250mg of ephedrine and just before bed I had a kamgra, all blood pressure increasing stuff.

Anyway during sex my nose started gushing and I bled all over the wife, haha! Well she has done it to me a few times!

My BP is normally 120/80 perfect never had a problem, I wish if I was able to test it last night, I will get it tested today.

In summary does high blood pressure to the point of inducing a nose bleed give rise to any major concern?

PS I will not be taking all 3 compounds in the same day again (I rarely use ephedrine anymore anyway)

Have you ever had them before. I chronically get nosebleeds. And sometimes they are really really bad, gushing like you mentioned. I’ve seen doctors and done research and there’s really no explanation, its often very individual. Things like a high fish oil intake can cause this because of the blood thinning effect. It is also frequently a sign of sinus infection.

You are probably fine but I see your England in March and I doubt the weather is that great. It’s probably not a big deal and I doubt its your blood pressure. But, of course if you are concerned get it checked out.

Any headcold or congestion? Cuz like I said nasal/sinus infection often is a trigger.

Good luck.

Cheers getswole, I am 99% it was caused by the high BP, didnt get chance to have it looked at today, should do tomorrow though, hopefully get soem bloods done while I’m there too

It’s not uncommon to have small blood vessels near the surface of the skin inside your nose burst. Chronic nose bleeds during the winter, in cold, dry weather, is that much more common. If you took a combination of drugs to elevate your pressure enough to burst one of these blood vessels, probably not a big deal, since you were able to stop and control the bleeding.

If it happens again, or to the point it happens several times a week, you can have the vessel cauterized by your doctor on an out-patient visit, with silver nitrate.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug…

wait what are we talking about?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Cocaine is a hell of a drug…

wait what are we talking about?[/quote]

Yup, sounds like coke. Those red/green nasal secretions.

[quote]5.0 wrote:

If it happens again, or to the point it happens several times a week, you can have the vessel cauterized by your doctor on an out-patient visit, with silver nitrate. [/quote]

Yow. That doesn’t sound like fun.

The nose bleeds don’t concern me, nor should you worry about them if they are rare and infrequent. Winter time and with artifical heat you are more prone anyway. More concerning is the high BP. Definitely watch that nose bleed or not.

You must be quite the performer on that much E.
;}

[quote]Cortes wrote:
5.0 wrote:

If it happens again, or to the point it happens several times a week, you can have the vessel cauterized by your doctor on an out-patient visit, with silver nitrate.

Yow. That doesn’t sound like fun.[/quote]

It burns a bit, but it’s bearable.

I had a training session with a 320 lb monster in the aternoon, I took the eph to keep up with him!

I do get major shinkage on that much eph but I have no problem getting it up, and once its up its fine.

Thanks for the advice, still waiting to get in to have my BP checked, it should be fine now anyway, I am curious though to see what effect the anavar if having on BP

[quote]5.0 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
5.0 wrote:

Yow. That doesn’t sound like fun.

It burns a bit, but it’s bearable.[/quote]

Oh, I almost forgot - you can’t be a werewolf.

[quote]5.0 wrote:
5.0 wrote:

Oh, I almost forgot - you can’t be a werewolf.[/quote]

LOL! That’s a pretty funny thing to read with no context to it.

Seriously though, I think it’s all been covered already, but the nosebleeds are likely elevated blood pressure, dry sinuses (could be related, never know) or some horrible debilitating disease not yet documented. If I had to guess, it’s a harmless combination of the first two. But like most things, if it keeps up for more than a few days or gets worse, a doctor can be far more help.

stop pickin’ your nose :wink:

Was curious if anyone here has ever tried NoseBudd ( http://www.nosebudd.com ) to stop a nosebleed? I’m a bit tired of ice and frozen bags of peas and don’t really enjoy putting anything up my nose to stop my frequent nosebleeds.

Looks like they should work …?

Thanks,
Maxx65

[quote]Max65 wrote:
Was curious if anyone here has ever tried NoseBudd ( http://www.nosebudd.com ) to stop a nosebleed? I’m a bit tired of ice and frozen bags of peas and don’t really enjoy putting anything up my nose to stop my frequent nosebleeds.

Looks like they should work …?

Thanks,
Maxx65[/quote]

its an ice pack I dont seet he point

I get nose bleeds commonly also its no big deal if it sticks around for a while then get it checked you may be doing a bit too much E which is when I get the nose runs also.

I wouldnt worry for not just clean your self up and go in for round 2.

Since we are on the subject, I have had a nose bleed every day this week. Funny thing is I have not started my cycle. Wondering when I do start Sunday what my nose bleed status will be like

Nope just the nose bleeds