T Nation

Norwegian, Loves Fitness Training

been training seriosly for the last 5 years summer 06 this pics.

same summer o6

nice back shot- you have a great v-taper. Your abs look very good, but your chest is a little on the small side- same problem I have :frowning:
good job!
Paul

[quote]middlleagedguy wrote:
nice back shot- you have a great v-taper. Your abs look very good, but your chest is a little on the small side- same problem I have :frowning:
good job!
Paul[/quote]

Thanks for the feedback, yea i’m working on it now, bulking up now and with right nutrition and right workouts i hope it get’s better with time. time is all we have:))

looks like your on right path to:) keep going!!! :slight_smile:

my tatto first one, actually going to look at a new tatto today :slight_smile:

[quote]teamathlet wrote:
middlleagedguy wrote:
nice back shot- you have a great v-taper. Your abs look very good, but your chest is a little on the small side- same problem I have :frowning:
good job!
Paul

Thanks for the feedback, yea i’m working on it now, bulking up now and with right nutrition and right workouts i hope it get’s better with time. time is all we have:))

I know that time is all I have, but at almost 53 I don’t have that much of it any more!
Paul

[/quote]
looks like your on right path to:) keep going!!! :slight_smile:

[quote]teamathlet wrote:
my tatto first one, actually going to look at a new tatto today :slight_smile: [/quote]

it’s addicting isn’t it?? i got my first tattoo 3 weeks ago. ironing out the final details for my next one as we speak. anyways, looking good man

I want a Johnny Bravo decal in my gym!

[quote]teamathlet wrote:
my tatto first one, actually going to look at a new tatto today :slight_smile: [/quote]

and very original too!