Norwegian JR Powerlifting Training

There are many good lifts in this video from a training session with the Norwegian JR. National team in powerlifting. Some of the best lifts are CYC lifting 350 for a really light single in the squat, and 260 for a really light double in the bench.

The people squatting in Metal gear seem to be putting bigger numbers :wink: Id like to wish I could hit those kind of numbers in single ply, and without breifs, but I also have never squattted yet with straps up

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
The people squatting in Metal gear seem to be putting bigger numbers :wink: Id like to wish I could hit those kind of numbers in single ply, and without breifs, but I also have never squattted yet with straps up[/quote]

The Super Centurion of Titan is supposed to be as good as the metal king, when it comes to carryover in the squat, and from what I hear it boils down to individual preference. The big drawback with the metal king is that it will definitively tear. According to what I’ve heard CYC has to order a new suit after almost every training due to this. He gets them free, because they tear so fast, but it must be a hassle. I’ve also heard numerous other powerlifters complaining that the King suit tears really fast. But still they keep using it though, so it’s probably a really good suit except for that drawback.