Northwest Ohio Powerlifters?

Just wondering if there are any Northwest Ohio P/L’ers.

Guess not…anyone close to Toledo?

Sorry man- over here in Dayton. How far is Toledo for c-bus? you know “Date Tate the Great” (what I refer to him as;) works out of Westside close to c-bus.

And if you’re looking for hard core- THEY’RE IT! And I’m pretty sure Simmons still works out there all the time.

Unfortunately about three hours away. Thanks for looking out though.

[quote]Hard Hank wrote:
Sorry man- over here in Dayton. How far is Toledo for c-bus? you know “Date Tate the Great” (what I refer to him as;) works out of Westside close to c-bus.[/quote]

Tate’s not at westside…

[quote]Hard Hank wrote:
And if you’re looking for hard core- THEY’RE IT! And I’m pretty sure Simmons still works out there all the time.[/quote]

(Not being a ass…but)I would hope Simmons still “works out there” since it is his place.

As for Tate hes got his own place at Elitefts. Seems someones info is outdated by a few years.

[quote]Hard Hank wrote:
Sorry man- over here in Dayton. How far is Toledo for c-bus? you know “Date Tate the Great” (what I refer to him as;) works out of Westside close to c-bus.[/quote]

I heard that’s where Kroc lifts too.

[quote]Hard Hank wrote:
And if you’re looking for hard core- THEY’RE IT! And I’m pretty sure Simmons still works out there all the time.[/quote]

Simmons is getting up there, but I hear he’s still sweatin’ to the oldies at least 3 times a week.

Where in northwest Ohio do you live? I went to high school in the area . . .

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
Where in northwest Ohio do you live? I went to high school in the area . . .[/quote]

Oregon. Basically right next to Toledo. Where did you go to school?

Bryan High School. Long time ago. I’m old.

We have a group starting in the Dayton area. Right now its a collective of some garage gyms. We have a 275, a 220, and a couple lighter lifters. One of the guys trained at Westside for a bit, a couple are actively competing, and the rest of us do our own thing.

If anybody is interested in getting together for a session to see how things go PM me.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
Bryan High School. Long time ago. I’m old.[/quote]

Me too.

A group of us train in Genoa, OH just a few miles south of Oregon.
Do you train in gear or raw?

[quote]GenoaPL wrote:
A group of us train in Genoa, OH just a few miles south of Oregon.
Do you train in gear or raw?[/quote]

Raw. What about you guys? How many of you train? You guys been lifting for long? I just started back at it this year.

When you lifting again?