North Korean Men, Taking No Prisoners in the 56 and 62!

Guess they’re not starving up there!

Pretty impressive numbers

Clearly the great and glorious leader has instilled them with the divine power to out lift all foreigners.

Im ashamed watching the women lifting, they would smash the average man to pieces. For male pride im going to go with the line that its not strength, it all about technique, lol.

I’d bet these two comps will be replayed over and over for years to come on North Korean public television.

[quote]Danny880 wrote:
Im ashamed watching the women lifting, they would smash the average man to pieces. For male pride im going to go with the line that its not strength, it all about technique, lol.[/quote]

The average man? They would smash most strong men! Especially when you take in to account bodyweight!

[quote]The Ox Man wrote:

[quote]Danny880 wrote:
Im ashamed watching the women lifting, they would smash the average man to pieces. For male pride im going to go with the line that its not strength, it all about technique, lol.[/quote]

The average man? They would smash most strong men! Especially when you take in to account bodyweight![/quote]

I was trying to give us some sort of dignity??

I wonder what North Korea’s drug testing procedures are like?
I mean we can’t even go in there to check for nuclear weapons…

[quote]Mr Stern wrote:
I mean we can’t even go in there to check for nuclear weapons…[/quote]
haha. That’s where they have the advantage. I did see the PRK lifters (as well as most other lifters) get taken to the LEFT side (from the camera pov) of the warm-up room down a long dark hallway, instead of to the right where the weights were. I’m assuming this is for the hair/drug test which they were testing right after each lifter’s 3rd attempt of the C&J.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Mr Stern wrote:
haha. That’s where they have the advantage. I did see the PRK lifters (as well as most other lifters) get taken to the LEFT side (from the camera pov) of the warm-up room down a long dark hallway, instead of to the right where the weights were. I’m assuming this is for the hair/drug test which they were testing right after each lifter’s 3rd attempt of the C&J.[/quote]

I heard they eat pregnant guinnea pigs as they have high levels of nandrolone, well its a good excuse if busted.

Actually all the medallist last night were taking to the left (from the audience’s view) I assume thats for drug testing?

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
Actually all the medallist last night were taking to the left (from the audience’s view) I assume thats for drug testing? [/quote]

yes I mentioned that.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:
Actually all the medallist last night were taking to the left (from the audience’s view) I assume thats for drug testing? [/quote]

yes I mentioned that.[/quote]

I didnt read your post.

Can you forgive me?

69kg PRK girl crushed too.

It boggles the mind to watch those girls throw weights, that most men couldn’t even deadlift, over their heads. Amazing performance.

im sure that chick in the under 69kg from Arminia is a dude, a close up showed dark stubble on her chin and the mono brow doesnt help. U can see a few women have used testosterone heavily as their faces were to masculine.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Mr Stern wrote:
haha. That’s where they have the advantage. I did see the PRK lifters (as well as most other lifters) get taken to the LEFT side (from the camera pov) of the warm-up room down a long dark hallway, instead of to the right where the weights were. I’m assuming this is for the hair/drug test which they were testing right after each lifter’s 3rd attempt of the C&J.[/quote]

All of the lifters get taken off to the left for video interviews if they are picked and the doping control guy then follows the lifter until they give a sample. All medalists are tested and 2/3 of the other athletes will be tested.

Koing

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

yes I mentioned that.[/quote]

I didnt read your post.

Can you forgive me?[/quote]
ofc my son.

[quote]Danny880 wrote:
im sure that chick in the under 69kg from Arminia is a dude, a close up showed dark stubble on her chin and the mono brow doesnt help. U can see a few women have used testosterone heavily as their faces were to masculine.[/quote]
God she was so fucking ugly. LOL!

[quote]Koing wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]Mr Stern wrote:

All of the lifters get taken off to the left for video interviews if they are picked and the doping control guy then follows the lifter until they give a sample. All medalists are tested and 2/3 of the other athletes will be tested.

Koing[/quote]
interdastingggggg