North Korea

As if the US can do anything about this issue anyway…pure nonsense.

That is not just how Hollywood liberals behave, but the wacky far left in general. Whatever they say is perfectly fine. They can call Trump a racist which he is not. They can claim he hates Mexicans simply because he wants to enforce the immigration laws. They can distort the truth in any number of ways. But, as soon as they suffer incoming they cry like the little snow flakes that they are. Kathy Griffin, not unlike many on the far left is a walking talking loon.

It’s a shame the far left has hijacked the democrat party. That is only going to hurt them in the coming mid-terms.

Damn good thing the GOP hasn’t been hijacked by anybody, Zeb…

(…Right…)

2 Likes

Im sure l have set you on the right path a few times…
:slight_smile:

Oh I totally agree with you Mufasa…no question about it. And it was one dang weird election. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Part of that is to add confusion to the discussion because most people think something should be done about the lawlessness.

The same with saying he hates all Muslim’s because he wants to ban immigration from a handful of Muslim countries that export terrorism. And conveniently the news ignores the fact that of the >6< nations affected by his ban the largest one is Sudan which is the 10th largest Muslim country. The ban affects only about 10% of all Muslims in the entire world.

1 Like

Yep, mine

2 Likes

It’s hard to back this up when Trump didn’t ban Saudi Arabia or the UAE. If you want to ban terrorist exporting countries, maybe start with the ones that actually export terrorists.

3 Likes

Yes, mine. It has also shown me the arguments of certain issues to better understand my position, or better understand arguments I was not well informed on. For example, I had never heard about some of the philosophical arguments in the religion thread, it has been very informative and led to me knowing more and asking better questions.

As I mentioned to you previously, i have also learned how to defend myself better and learned how arguing with hyperbole is not effective, as one example.

Like anything, you get out of it what you want. If you just want to troll and shout about your opinion, it won’t change. If you want to learn and understand arguments better there are some well informed posters who offer very interesting perspectives. Of course you have to sort that out through the nonsense and trolling of certain people.

5 Likes

Given that the title was coined by the users themselves, I don’t think you need to lose sleep over it.

Anyways, Alt-Right refers to white nationalists who may or may not be white supremacists. A subset of them may be Neo-Nazis, but given how white supremacy tends to go hand in hand with Neo-Nazis, it could be that they’re espousing some Neo-Nazi ideology without being aware of it.

Saudi Arabia doesn’t really export terrorism… they just finance it :frowning:

How much terrorism can you finance with 110bil? Half serious. How expensive is it to fund terrorism at a state level.

1 Like

Well, OBL was supposed to have a personal fortune of +/- $50 million and the 9/11 attacks were supposed to have cost about 500K so…

1 Like

North Korea launches Intercontinental Missile on Fourth of July. It looks like a success, with warhead intact.

China has increased it’s trade with North Korea by 40 percent in the first quarter.

From the BBC -
Tuesday’s launch was North Korea’s first-ever test launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

State news agency KCNA quoted leader Kim Jong-un as saying the test was a “gift” to the Americans on their independence day.

The report warned of the possibility of more tests, saying he ordered officials to “frequently send big and small ‘gift packages’ to the Yankees”.

Pyongyang said earlier the Hwasong-14 ICBM had reached an altitude of 2,802km (1,731 miles) and flew 933km for 39 minutes before hitting a target in the sea.

North Korea, it said, was now “a full-fledged nuclear power that has been possessed of the most powerful inter-continental ballistic rocket capable of hitting any part of the world”.

If the demi-god won’t abdicate,
You got to decapitate.

Really, should have done this years ago, with his predecessors.

2 Likes

We probably would have if not for China. Unfortunately unless we turn the entire country into a parking lot, those back asswards citizens have to have somewhere to go. Nobody wants them less than China. IIRC they’ve got like 20 mil people. That’s a shitload of refugees with nowhere to go but China.

1 Like

They could always reunite.
It’s only been 65 years. Pretty short for a people group that has been around for over 1000 years.

Not denying they have been adversely programmed since birth though.

I seriously doubt SK wants them either. Being forced to find the money/time/effort/logistics to train/reintegrate 20 million people is no small task.

I think ultimately this is the problem. Half of Kim Sr/Jr/etc’s pushing of all that shit on their citizens is probably to make them so undesirable that we all just let them exist so we don’t have to deal with the people.

It looks like Russia and China have teamed up with regards to the UN Security Council. It would be nice to see a united international front. It puts Niki Haley in the spotlight, saying we may go our own way with regard to N Korea policy. As I understand it, she’s forcing Russia and China to go on record with a veto of expanding economic and diplomatic sanctions. Anyway, it begins to look more like a Russia/ China alliance against the rest of us. Worrisome.

1 Like

I think worrisome is putting it mildly. Thank goodness we have a president that’s so well equipped at stopping these two regional powers from enacting their will…oh wait.

I think putting them on record is a good move but this is not the direction I want the world to be heading in lol.

2 Likes