Normal Labs

Shit my doc wants me to do a lab for my script. He doesnt know Ive been blasting the last 12weeks. I got some left over juice and wanted to run another 4 weeks. Generally he’s been letting me just get re-fills without labs but for some reason he wants me to do one. Probably becuase Im 20lbs bigger then last he saw me:) I took my last shot Monday been blasting 600mg tcyp for 12weeks this was week 13 just did 300mg… How long should I wait to take labs so I look normal or sub normal on paper? I was thinking 2 weeks no juice should be fine…

Or should I continue my extra 4 week cycle and avoid the doc for 5-6 weeks. I can just blame it on work or some BS just hold on to the lab req… Hes pretty busy so I think I can fly under the radar

Script for what? Never take a test if you are unsure if you’ll pass/look how you are supposed to look. Go get your own test done before you take this one to make sure you are where you want to be.

Are you expected to be on a TRT dose?

I think 3 weeks you should be good but head over to privatemdlabs and get the test youself first

Yeah im suposed to be on trt dose 200mg per week. Basically been on triple that for 12 weeks

How much are private labs? How do I get them done? Right now doc gives me lab req…

Go to the website and pick whatever test you want done, print out the paperwork then go to your nearest labcorp

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Go to the website and pick whatever test you want done, print out the paperwork then go to your nearest labcorp[/quote]

Does this work in every state? Are they sending you an Rx for the work to be done?

every state except I believe, new york, new jersey and rhode island or something like that, it’s on their website. You’re just paying out of pocket for labwork, no insurance required whatsoever.

Without insurance those labs can be pricey…
my lab req says
cbc
comprehensive metabolic panel
estradiol
testosterone free & total
psa
igf-i, lc/ms

Generally after insurance it costs me $150 without it probanly 5hundy…

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
Without insurance those labs can be pricey…
my lab req says
cbc
comprehensive metabolic panel
estradiol
testosterone free & total
psa
igf-i, lc/ms

Generally after insurance it costs me $150 without it probanly 5hundy…[/quote]

Go to privatemdlabs. Get the female hormone panel. It’s like 50$

Your insurance sucks donkey dick. That would cost me 20 bucks. Do what buds said.

^ yup…I got Obama care…which is 3x better then what I had b4… being self employed has its down side :frowning:

You can get the CBC, Metabolic Panel, estradiol, and FT/TT as part of the Female Hormone Panel for $63. PSA will cost you another $48 and igf-i will run you another $72. Use the coupon on the site or privatemdlabs.com for another %10 off.

This is interesting. How long you been on TRT?

My buddy who was on prescribed TRT got tested I think every 36 weeks. But it was just for “safety measure” to cover the docs ass. He blasted for 6 weeks and cruised for 4 weeks and never had issues. Hopefully your doc will be cool with it regardless. High levels are better than low levels anyways right?

dude honestly, when I do it I just get a testosterone total check, and since i’ve been cruising long enough for my test to be in check then everything else should be too. You don’t need to order ALL those labs to make sure you’ll be good come dr. check up time.