Normal for Squat To Be So Much Weaker Than My Deadlift?

yep

Extra ROM has to come from somewhere, and if you already pull rounded then you are likely to round even more.

Most likely a hamstring flexibility issue.i just watched candito’s vid about this

Realistically, you might not instantly be as strong with sumo but its easier to set up and maintain a neutral spine with sumo. Boris Sheiko said something about a lot of his lifters and Russian lifters in general pulling sumo because they are unable to set up for conventional with a neutral spine.

My hams are tight as fuck

You’ve got a lot of YouTube, reading and practicing to do mane. Want me to link you some stuff to get you started?

For sure man

Aight take it slow. Learn and apply one thing at a time or you’ll get overwhelmed. Keep and practice tips/cues that work for you and discard what doesn’t because doesn’t work for everyone.

Are you unable to set up with a flat back or does it just round when you start to pull? Some people’s proportions just make it near impossible to set up properly for conventional. For me, I would either have to round my back or keep my hips high like a SLDL and it’s still end ROM. I switched to sumo after injuring my back on conventional.

It starts to round when i pull.

Then the problem isn’t flexibility or tightness, just a lack of muscle control. But that’s not surprising considering that you are new to this. What you are going to have to do is reduce the weights that you are lifting so that you are able to maintain a neutral spine. There is no sense in starting off with a high risk technique, just about everyone can pull more with a rounded back until they injure themselves but you just appear to be a lot stronger than most beginners. Ideally, you would also want to do more than one work set. What are you doing on the non deadlift days? Maybe add 3x3 deadlifts with 225 or something ridiculously light just to practice technique.

I am running jason blahas 5x5(the cutting version)just like it’s written

Where’s pete rubish’s deadlift tutorial? lol

Would not recommend for you/10

Why not

Cos there’s better vids around than Big on the Basics with Pete Rubish

Ok then.Thanks a bunch for the videos!

Loads more info around. Have a google and look on YouTube especially in relation to your specific weaknesses e.g. back rounding or poor set up/start position

Good luck mane.

What do you mean by cutting? Cutting weight?

Normally I would say just do the program as written, but the problem is that one work set per week is not giving you much of an opportunity to work on your technique.