Normal Dose Test or Low Dose Test+ Anadrol

And I bet she didn’t do any cardio. Sure she might have been active, but no one here would consider it remotely close to cardio.

1 Like

Cardio consisted of prepping all vegetables in “fatback”.

1 Like

Of course no, but… just because driving a car is one of the deadliest activities, people in car forums and in car sports, dont really spend 50% of the time talking about death and injury. Simmilar, i would like to see less of the “bad sides” talk in here and keep people more on the point.
There are 100 more dangerous activities than steroids, but somehow the only forums that over-hype them are steroid ones.

Was your BP high? I would be concerned about elevated hematocrit only if I had elevated BP. I would also pay attention to things like bloating for high BP.

If we think about two mechanical pumps, one is pumping against more resistance than the other. They are identical outside of pressure resistance. Which one works harder? Which one lasts longer.

That is why I don’t really care about hematocrit by itself. I care about the workload of the heart. If I see a sign (BP measurement) that my heart is working hard, then I try to see why is it working hard (which might be hematocrit, bloat, AAS itself…).

Have you heard about Nikki Lauda? Great Formula 1 driver. One of the smartest drivers of all times. Spent much of his retirement trying to make the sport safer.

He was also badly injured, in a race he felt shouldn’t take place. He didn’t think the conditions were safe enough. Everybody wanted to race, and he decided to go through with it. Got burned pretty badly.

1 Like

Says the guy who just started back on tren :slight_smile:

Go to the car forum, probably not much talk of steroid sides there.

It’s good to have that little voice in the background keeping you on your toes. @hankthetank89 …be careful.

Also serum viscosity, inflammation status as I have preached on here that will cause two different people to have very different WBV for the same Hct.

1 Like

Not a lot but 130-140 was my normal for years - when i was on high tren.
Even off the shit on a cruise, BELOW 130 was a good day… it was mostly like 128-130 as the lowest i have seen like EVER.

Well exactly. That is the reason i did it, and that is the reason i say what i say now.

Forum description:

The last time I tried to discuss the safe methods for using AAS I got banned.

There are no safe methods that are worth doing, imo. Show me who here has an epic looking body, who has loged his training and drug usage for years and has never gone over like 200mgs of test. No one.

1 Like

Yeah you can run TRT+ for probably a long time and do pretty well on average. But EPIC level, that’s taking it up a notch.

Once you get that important point out of the way, then all else becomes much simpler. But that is part of the problem with the industry and magazines in the 80s and 90s. Selling false hope to vulnerable/young people.

Hence, teens running SARMs, etc, etc. Educate and then let folks roll the dice based on their risk tolerance.

Also as I linked on here, there are dudes who have run tons of gear on and off for 40 years. There’s a great guy over at EM that was running 2-3 g total/week in the 80s and 90s. He’s now in is 60s. Ended up cutting his dosing to 250 mg/week and claims he just used that and cheque drops pre-meet to total over 2500 lb in his early 50s.

My point to many readers on here is you are not this dude or @hankthetank89 and how bad do you want to find out if I am wrong.

Here on down.

Even his wife runs 15 mg test in DMSO every day he says :slight_smile: . Hope this cheers you up.

No need to be shitty, you came on here asking for advice, and sometimes the best advice is advice we didn’t know we needed.

Think this is a liver issue. I noticed the same thing about 3 weeks into my Anadrol use. Good argument for short cycling for the strength benefits

Secondary polcycythaemia = erythrocytosis imparted through increase in erythropoietin production, naturally or ARTIFICIALLY induced.

Primary polcycythaemia = PCV, PRV etc

My terminology isn’t necessarily incorrect. Secondary polcycythaemia is still classified as polycythaemia.

Someone with secondary hypogonadosm still has hypogonadism.

Ref:

Erythrocytosis is defined as an increase in red blood cell (RBC) mass, usually absolute , and is also associated with an increased hematocrit (HCT) and hemoglobin concentration. Although some use the term polycythemia interchangeably with erythrocytosis, the two are not synonymous. Polycythemia in precise terms refers to an increased number of any hematopoietic cell in blood, be it RBCs, platelets or leukocytes. An increase in RBC number (whether relative to changes in body water or an absolute increase in RBC mass) is more precisely called erythrocythemia, but this term is not in general use and we are currently using the term erythrocytosis instead of polycythemia for an increase in RBCs (relative or absolute). Complicating matters is the term polycythemia vera, which specifically refers to a type of chronic myeloid leukemia that only affects the erythroid lineage or, in other words, a chronic erythroid leukemia.

How you been @unreal24278 ? Good to see your screen name and talk to you again on here.