Welcome to my log you magnificent beast!
Age: 25 (2 months away from turning 26)
Height: 186 cm
- 3@140kg DL
- 3@75kg BP
- 8@90kg Back Squat (6@70kg Front Squat). Yeap, my squats suck. More on that later.
- email@example.com Military Press
Finishing up my 3rd week on Athlete Lean, Athlete Strong https://www.t-nation.com/training/athlete-lean-athlete-strong
2018 in review:
Half-assing everything up until the 22nd of April, after which I had just come out of the stomach flu. Before the flu hit, I was a chunky 96kg, after it I was still a chunky (dehydrated) 86kg. Since then (i.e. the 22nd of April) I have:
- Dieted for 6 weeks, came down to ~80kg, this was Velocity diet-esque but I did not have access to Metabolic Drive and used a whey protein powder instead of casein.
- Went abroad for a week, just ate whatever, but still mindful of not taking in too many carbs
- Dieted another 3 weeks, this time on solid foods
- Went off the diet for 2 weeks, back up to 84 (didn’t gain any noticeable amounts of fat), was super active but came off the diet way too hard.
- Now 3 weeks deep into another diet that I’m expecting to run for 10 weeks total.
This was my fat chunky ass at the start,
- Weight: 86 kg
- Shoulders: 123 cm
- (Lower) Waist: 96 cm
- Chest: 107 cm
- Arm: 33 cm
- Neck: 37 cm
- Calf: 38 cm
- Thigh: 60 cm
This is my skinny fat ass a week ago,
- Weight: 79.8 kg
- Shoulders: 116.5 cm
- (Lower) Waist: 81 cm
- Chest: 94 cm
- Arm: 32.5 cm
- Neck: 37 cm
- Calf: 36 cm
- Thigh: 57 cm
Goals: In the title. At my height, I think I should weigh at least 90 kilos and while a 2xBW DL is a nice goal, carrying that for 30 meters seems even better. The front lever is there because it’s a skill that I’ve wanted to be able to do for a long time and I have poor leverages for it so I’d have to exhibit extra strength to be able to do it.
- Finish Athlete Lean, Athlete Strong
- 6 weeks to super hero (diet ends, hopefully. Might string it along for 4 more weeks if I’m still carrying a pouch of abdominal fat)
- 12 weeks Built for Battle (love strength circuits).
I’ll post today’s activities and meals at the end of today. Once again, welcome and thanks for stopping by!