T Nation

Norateen?

has anyone heard about norateen its supposed to make you gain weight, 40 pounds in 2 months and it doesnt have any side effects. i heard its a growth hormone and makes you taller. do you guys recommend this for a skinny guy?

I recommend you try it out. Better yet, keep a diary.

reply me u fuckers ahaha

[quote]604hero wrote:
reply me u fuckers ahaha [/quote]

Well that just doesn’t make any sense at all…

Anyway, you say you’ve discovered a compound that makes you gain 40 pounds in 2 months with no side effects?

And you’re asking if we think it’s a good idea for a skinny guy?

Really?

[quote]604hero wrote:
reply me u fuckers ahaha [/quote]

Ok I’ll reply you.

You’re a fuckin’ moron.

Do you need any more replies?

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
604hero wrote:
reply me u fuckers ahaha

Ok I’ll reply you.

You’re a fuckin’ moron.

Do you need any more replies?[/quote]

I got one.

Mix it with a myostatin blocker and make it 80 pounds! Fuckin A!

And btw, getting taller sounds like a side-effect. That can’t be good.

Not real likely, sounds like more of the bullshit found between the pages of Muscle and Fiction.

If this stuff really does make you taller, I would put a touch of green down for it. 5’9" isn’t short, but sometimes I feel small around guys that are 6’4", even when I outweigh them by 30 pound.

I REALLY doubt that there is such a thing that would make you taller, and I doubt the 40 pounds of muscle thing even more.

I used it when I was a M&F, Flex reading idiot boy.

Can you say PLACEBO?

[quote]604hero wrote:
has anyone heard about norateen its supposed to make you gain weight, 40 pounds in 2 months and it doesnt have any side effects. i heard its a growth hormone and makes you taller. do you guys recommend this for a skinny guy? [/quote]

Uh,you could put on 40 pounds in 4 months if you’re working out hard and eating hard.

No matter what advice I give,there will always be some skinny newbie asking about some pill or some shot that can make them gain 40 pounds of muscle in a short time.
Maybe if you’re a moviestar with 800 million bucks to your name you can find the secret pill they’ve been hiding for all these years.
Other than that,QUIT ASKING~~~~!!!

I know this is random but i just wanted to say that i love all of you, and this forum- countless times i’ve been entertained because of it.

Thank you.

well if you dont consider developing type 2 diabetes a side effect then norateen away and watch the pounds pile on!!!

“And it’s made with bits of real panther, so you know it’s good.”

Seriously, so they give you a free bottle of snake oil when you purchase $50 or more?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There is not a blessed thing in the world that can make you grow taller.

At least I do not think so. If I am incorrect, then please, let me know, I could use an inch or two of height.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

At least I do not think so. If I am incorrect, then please, let me know, I could use an inch or two of height.[/quote]

Shoes?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

At least I do not think so. If I am incorrect, then please, let me know, I could use an inch or two of height.[/quote]

Just wait a few years, soon enough you’ll be able to re-structure your DNA and genes however you wish.

Maybe they’ll even invent a short-term version of gene manipulation, and I can shorten myself by about 6 inches for a few hours so I can actually fit into a fucking airplane seat…