Nootropic for Interview Anxiety and Studying

Hi all,

I am currently applying for investment banking jobs in the UK. I work full time and have to come home and spend hours working on applications (basically writing short essays), studying finance, absorbing the news, memorising interview questions/answers, and completing numerical/verbal tests online. I am naturally good at most of these things, but could do with an extra boost (for energy, concentration, memory, retention, etc), especially considering I have to start working on them after a full day in the office. Any ideas?

Also, I get a little nervous during interviews/presentations. In this country, most of the banks have you give a presentation as part of the interview process. I am naturally s fast speaker and this problem only gets worse with nerves. Also, I feel like I am not mentally at my best when nervous, and would like something that would help me relax a little in these situations but keep my mind/memory as sharp as possible (or even sharper, if such a compound exists). Any suggestions?

Last, any suggestions on something that would help me sleep the night before an interview? Typically I am very restless and my mind races all night thinking about the concepts I have been studying. Anything I would take would obviously have to leave me feeling refreshed and alert in the morning, rather than groggy.

I have read all of the nootropic threads and am thinking choline + aniracetam would be good for studying, and perhaps phenibut for pre-interview? I have read some bad studies about Vinpo. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks everyone.

I know Bacopa Monneiri is usually recommended as an anti-anxiety agent, so that would be a tentative recommendation I guess. I have had good experience for memory with Oxiracetam and Aniracetam. For sleep, Z-12 sold at this site is good for knocking you out.

I have not heard of these bad studies for vinpo, which concerns me as I love that little guy.Ccan you please link them?

for me, eating candy can beat anxiety.
it has something to do with supplying glucose to blood to counteract certain hormonal reaction.

[quote]silverhydra wrote:
I know Bacopa Monneiri is usually recommended as an anti-anxiety agent, so that would be a tentative recommendation I guess. I have had good experience for memory with Oxiracetam and Aniracetam. For sleep, Z-12 sold at this site is good for knocking you out.

I have not heard of these bad studies for vinpo, which concerns me as I love that little guy.Ccan you please link them?[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I know BBB recommends Bacopa, I will have to check it out. Phenibut looks promising as well. Vinpo seems to be loved universal on these forums, but others aren’t so positive:

Thanks

Half of that stuff is over my head, but red flags were at least raised. I would love to get BBB’s or other well-educated persons opinions on this. (So aside from comment, I guess this post is also a bump of sorts)