T Nation

NOOOOOO

Oh god oh god…Low-Carb Grow! and Surge are both “out of stock” my life as I know it is over,j/k anyways any idea on when a new batch is gonna be in? My supplies of Surge, Grow!, ZMA and Alpha Male are running low.

Somebody got an A in economics at Biotest. I don’t think I have ever seen another company run out of anything. But then again what does that say about the other companies??? Makes you wonder… :slight_smile: Anyway I must admit the olde “Law of Supply and Demand” is certainly in effect here! The first time I saw they were out of Surge ofcourse I wanted some, they didn’t have any I thought my thats odd! Must be a fluke kinda thing, well anyway I already had another order of some other stuff coming in from somewhere else so I thought I will just hold off until next month. Well as we all know what a stupid fucking mistake that was! Now I have to wait again, I guess Biotest has taught me a lesson on not putting off anything even ordering my supplements weeks in advance! When they have them in stock you order them!

Thanks Biotest!

[quote]mr_anomaly wrote:
Somebody got an A in economics at Biotest. I don’t think I have ever seen another company run out of anything. But then again what does that say about the other companies??? Makes you wonder… :slight_smile: Anyway I must admit the olde “Law of Supply and Demand” is certainly in effect here! The first time I saw they were out of Surge ofcourse I wanted some, they didn’t have any I thought my thats odd! Must be a fluke kinda thing, well anyway I already had another order of some other stuff coming in from somewhere else so I thought I will just hold off until next month. Well as we all know what a stupid fucking mistake that was! Now I have to wait again, I guess Biotest has taught me a lesson on not putting off anything even ordering my supplements weeks in advance! When they have them in stock you order them!

Thanks Biotest![/quote]

I don’t think it benefits Biotest to NOT deliver product on demand. From a business standpoint, you NEVER want to turn away PAYING customers.

Apparently, there are either manufacturing problems or material sourcing issues. Otherwise, it would just be an inventory management issue.

The conspiracy theory that they are holding product hostage in order to increase user appreciation, is RIDICULOUS!

They must have given you some free Grow! to say that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[quote]gnostic228 wrote:
mr_anomaly wrote:
Somebody got an A in economics at Biotest. I don’t think I have ever seen another company run out of anything. But then again what does that say about the other companies??? Makes you wonder… :slight_smile: Anyway I must admit the olde “Law of Supply and Demand” is certainly in effect here! The first time I saw they were out of Surge ofcourse I wanted some, they didn’t have any I thought my thats odd! Must be a fluke kinda thing, well anyway I already had another order of some other stuff coming in from somewhere else so I thought I will just hold off until next month. Well as we all know what a stupid fucking mistake that was! Now I have to wait again, I guess Biotest has taught me a lesson on not putting off anything even ordering my supplements weeks in advance! When they have them in stock you order them!

Thanks Biotest!

I don’t think it benefits Biotest to NOT deliver product on demand. From a business standpoint, you NEVER want to turn away PAYING customers.

Apparently, there are either manufacturing problems or material sourcing issues. Otherwise, it would just be an inventory management issue.

The conspiracy theory that they are holding product hostage in order to increase user appreciation, is RIDICULOUS![/quote]

I disagree, they are not necassarily “turning” away paying customers when they have built a great brand and KNOW the loyal customers of Biotest aren’t going to go elsewhere.

It’s natural that people want something MORE when they know it’s tougher to get.

I think TC and Biotest have their shit together for it to be a manufacturing issue, inventory management issue…If they KNEW we would potentially go somewhere else, they would get that ‘problem’ fixed ASAP!!

Just my 2 cents

AA

This is a bit OT, but since the issue of integrity came up, I notice that all these “conspiracy theories” are actually BEING ALLOWED on the site.

So obviously TC did research the whole “censorship” thing, which shows, once again, that he DOES have integrity. Let’s not abuse it.

[quote]aschy wrote:
If they KNEW we would potentially go somewhere else, they would get that ‘problem’ fixed ASAP!!

Just my 2 cents

AA
[/quote]

Dude, seriously, where are you gonna go? :wink: I am hoping that ZMA is out of stock because they are making a three stage multi vitamin. I could really use one of those.

Ehh…I don’t really care why they are out I just wanna know when Grow! and Surge are gonna be back in!

First, I want to say that I like Biotest’s products and in fact I have an order of Low-Carb Grow! in limbo right now. But I want to comment on some of the other posts here. Someone said something about “what does that tell you about Biotest” refering, in what I am presuming to be a good way, that they run out of products. If it was something that happened once, no big deal. A mistake was made. But it seems like an on going thing and not just an issue with Low-Carb Grow!. So I don’t see how this is a good thing at all. Also, someone said something about Biotest KNOWING no one will go elsewhere. Totally untrue. Others that I know, with myself included, have bought other companies products when Biotests are not in stock. Because it’s not like they are out of stock for a couple of days, it’s weeks. We spend to much time, effort & money on maintaining this lifestyle to wait around on Biotest. I don’t mean for this to come off as an attack on Biotest. I am just frustrated when things I count on become unaccountable, especially when an order is placed and a couple of days later an e-mail comes and says it will be 2 to 3 weeks longer. Everybody else has there own “rants” and I guess this is mine. I love Biotest and their products rule because the work. Thanks.

I have been holding off on ordering so I could do my enitre monthly $300 supplement shopping spree. I was waitng on the Alpha Male but then the other items ran out also.

I had to hit up another site because I consume WAY to much protein per month to go w/o.

I did email the CS desk and they emailed back that they were working on it so that gives you other guys “some” hope.

Anyways … maybe next month I can will order some Alpha Male and LOTS of protein.

GG

[quote]splkast wrote:
First, I want to say that I like Biotest’s products and in fact I have an order of Low-Carb Grow! in limbo right now. But I want to comment on some of the other posts here. Someone said something about “what does that tell you about Biotest” refering, in what I am presuming to be a good way, that they run out of products. If it was something that happened once, no big deal. A mistake was made. But it seems like an on going thing and not just an issue with Low-Carb Grow!. So I don’t see how this is a good thing at all. Also, someone said something about Biotest KNOWING no one will go elsewhere. Totally untrue. Others that I know, with myself included, have bought other companies products when Biotests are not in stock. Because it’s not like they are out of stock for a couple of days, it’s weeks. We spend to much time, effort & money on maintaining this lifestyle to wait around on Biotest. I don’t mean for this to come off as an attack on Biotest. I am just frustrated when things I count on become unaccountable, especially when an order is placed and a couple of days later an e-mail comes and says it will be 2 to 3 weeks longer. Everybody else has there own “rants” and I guess this is mine. I love Biotest and their products rule because the work. Thanks. [/quote]

I’d have to say I pretty much agree with that.I won’t order an alternative to Alpha Male or anything like that somewhere else…I’ll just have to get it from someplace else, but I may have to buy a diffrent protein mix to get me through untill Grow! comes back in which sucks,cause like I’m sure alot of you do…I go to school fulltime and work fulltime so I’m home pretty much just long enough to shower,fix my 4-6 meals during breaks and sleep…I really rely on Grow! to get me through those times when I can’t make it home(its sad I keep a cannister and shake bottle in my car at all times)

I learned last fall to keep a minimum of six bottles of anything in stock. That way they can be out of stock for six weeks and I will be okay.

For me, as of right now, its alright that you guys are out of the supplements that I need and want and am currently out of. Thats fine. Because I don’t have any money.

However, when I get my tax return check and/or student refund check you sons of bitches had better be back in stock of Low-Carb Grow!, Surge, ZMA, and everything else thats out, or else heads will roll!

[quote]mr_anomaly wrote:
Somebody got an A in economics at Biotest. [/quote]

Somebody forgot their economics…

-J

[quote]aschy wrote:
gnostic228 wrote:
I disagree, they are not necassarily “turning” away paying customers when they have built a great brand and KNOW the loyal customers of Biotest aren’t going to go elsewhere.

It’s natural that people want something MORE when they know it’s tougher to get.

I think TC and Biotest have their shit together for it to be a manufacturing issue, inventory management issue…If they KNEW we would potentially go somewhere else, they would get that ‘problem’ fixed ASAP!!

Just my 2 cents

AA
[/quote]

dude, dude, dude…I’m not going to explain the finer points of economics and business here, but, TRUST ME when I tell you that NO supplement company is going to withhold product in order to drive demand. Demand is NOT directly tied to product availability…cheeeezz : ) BTW, companies, even Biotest, ABSOLUTELY DO lose money when they can’t meet a customers needs (e.g. products out of stock. This isn’t esoteric information, so Tim and TC are definitely aware of this. Buyers are impatient, as evidenced by some of the posts on this forum.
Here’s one for you:
What results when the quantity demanded is greater than the quantity supplied?
And the answer is: A SHORTAGE…Class over.

So does anyone have any idea when the products are gonna be in stock again,I mean I can hold off for a week or so but if its gonna be a month or more I’d kind of like to know so I can place an order to get me through till then.

I’m in the same boat.
No offense but this is kinda ret@rded.
I’ve been keeping an eye out over the past month because I knew I was going to have to order something once I ran out of Low Carb Grow!

I’ve checked and I don’t think I’ve seen Alpha Male available over the last month!

I’m about to spend hundreds of dollars here and it’s a little unnerving not knowing when the products I want are going to be in stock.

In the meantime, maybe we can at least refine our shopping lists:

4 months of Maximum Strength HOT-ROX (4 bottles)
4 months of Methoxy-7 (4 bottles)
4 months of Low Carb Grow! - chocolate (thinking maybe 8 tubs)
4 months of M (thinking 4 bottles will cover it)
4 bottles of ZMA
4 bottles of Alpha Male

What u guys think?
Decent for 4 months?

Got a fight in about 4 months; and last time, my 2 or 3 month order ended up lasting a lot longer.

Looks like I ordered mine just in time. I wish I would have gotten more then two tubs though. I love the stuff.

OK, my 2 cents being tossed in on this one. First, I love their supplements and I think they do a great job with them and with the information they provide on this site about those supplements. Where else can you ask the manufacture as many questions as we do so consistently and get genuine responses?

But I am sort of surprised about their explanations about being short on raw materials and such. I mean, ZMA is out of stock? Are any other manufacturers having the same problem with something like ZMA? I can maybe see Low Carb Grow! because of the micellar casein or some of the “funkier” supplements like Alpha Male, but ZMA?

Anyway, just looking forward to the goods being back in stock.

Kuz

Not cool…but I’m sure the guys will figure it all out…

Conspiracy Theories?

If you read some of this stuff on the Internet from the T-Nation “haters”, TC, Tim and Chris surpass Area51, Roswell, the United States Air Force AND Phillip Morris COMBINED in the underhanded, secretive, clandestine webs they weave!

(I heard the Tim Patterson was actually an Alien from the Planet Boltar who a) first started the cigarette industry b) kidnapped the Lindberg baby, c)sold Nuclear Secrets to the Russians d)started the World Wars and Vietnam to line his pockets and c) created “Biotest” in order the spread his Evil among the unsuspecting masses!)

You guys better be careful…Tim is out there…

Mufasa