Noob Supplements Questions

haha fuck you and your damn cookies man…you can have the olsen twin’s coke…but damn i want some cookies haha

and i cant use splenda because literally it makes me sick,allergic haha

but nah man this week just by watching volume of food and drinking tons of water my weight is already dropping

lucky you. By watching the volume of food do you mean you’re still copin’ big carbs?

I’d do yourself a favor and cut out all non-veggies and non-animals.

-chris

im just watching how much i am eating in general until payday to buy some healthier stuff…and ive been cuttin carbs the only main carbs ive been eating is my oatmeal in the morning and some fruits before working out so its been really clean this week

and i drink about 150-200oz. of water everyday

usually about 5-6 32 oz bottles that i refill

as for training yesterday was my day off but since tuesday i woke up with a pinched nerve or maybe i pulled a muscle in my upper back around my neck but its feeling better and hasnt stopped me from working out and cardio

ive never been one to be on a treadmil for an hour so 20 min on the bike after is good enough just to get use to everything again

so you say cut out all non veggies and non animals?

are there certain veggies i shouldnt touch or fruits

i know potatoes have alot of carbs

well one question…how many carbs should i be taken in each day?

like dropping weight fast isnt my priority

tryin to drop gradually while trying to develop some lean muscle mass…and everyone says you need carbs to do that but i also heard since im bigger at first i can still do less carbs and my body will just grow since it has fat for energy an all kinds of shit

[quote]Avocado wrote:
At 330 pounds its time to get tough and man up at the table. You’ve got a year of hard-ass work ahead and no magic pills can compensate for grit.[/quote]

Worth being repeated. It should probably go on a Post-it note in your wallet, bathroom mirror, and fridge door.

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
how many carbs should i be taken in each day?[/quote]

Slightly less than you’re eating now. Spend three days jotting down everything you eat. Don’t even tally the calories, just write the food, amount, and time. That’s step one.

well yeah man i know i use to be 235 lol

junk food like crazy and the sweets is what killed me the last couple of years

so basically the large amounts of the sweets and the fact i stopped working out back then is really what caused me to gain weight

and the soda man haha but i havent touched that stuff in 2 weeks so im happy

the onyl reason i recommend cutting all non-veggie carbs is because it will make the experience and process of diet-style nutrition easier. And this is a process which needs all the ease it can get.

One of the biggest things for people is to get hard line about shit. What i mean is that the most successful fat loss comes from people who set black and white rules for themselves. things like “I eat this beef and veggie mix for 3 months straight with one sugar free meal out with friends/spouse per week.”

people with soft lines and squishy plans will be soft and squishy for many moons. Gotta get beligerant about it I find. Only after a transformation are slow lifestyle changes going to work. If you try and make slow lifestyle changes at this point they will wash away a easily and gradually as they came.

potatoes are a tuber, not a veggie. eat none. eat the veggies if they are green. fuck fruits. you dont need any fruits. You’ll get similar vitamins and micro nutrition from veggies.

good luck sir,

-chris

haha i totally dig tand appreciate the passion

thanks alot man

and yeah been strictly eating greens and meat

pretty fuckin awesome cabbage soup today lol

if i have anyquestions i’ll pm you or update you

yo

-chris

[quote]Dissonance wrote:
Currently, there is no clinical study research data for Kre-Alkalyn.

I’m not going near ANY supplement that has no data available. Personally, I’d take the standard mono creatine, and just pop some normal arginine pills. These are both known to be effective, and you don’t have to worry about “Ph-Buffered” supps.

My 2 cents anyway.[/quote]

Good cents, mate! I agree! Those are the only two things I take currently, aside from pre-workout Alpha-GPC. That stuff really does work and you can feel it work too. Be careful taking A-GPC on a low calorie diet though. You get some nasty cramps. I don’t do any low cal diets anymore now that I found EPOC and FITT though. Burning some crazy calories by coupling those two together and can pretty much eat anything I want and am still leaning out.

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
well yeah man i know i use to be 235 lol

junk food like crazy and the sweets is what killed me the last couple of years

so basically the large amounts of the sweets and the fact i stopped working out back then is really what caused me to gain weight

and the soda man haha but i havent touched that stuff in 2 weeks so im happy[/quote]

Just train 5 days a week for 60 minutes each, train high intensity and lift heavy full body olympic lifts and you won’t have to change much about your diet other than making sure you get lots of protein and only good carbs. Put the pop and candy bars away, that shit is full of toxins anyway. I find whenever I get a sweets craving that a washington red apple usually cures it and if it doesn’t eat another apple. They are full of good sugars, pectin, and have only 65 calories. They are a great transition food when you are coming off the sweets.

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
yeah bro…if anything im gonna try to ease in slowly with a sugar substitute…fuck splenda though lol shit makes me sick lol

have you tried stevia?

well yeah thanks alot for your help…hopefully by next year things will be where i want them to be or atleast on the right track[/quote]

It’s also good to note that stevia has been shown to increase your estrogen levels… Steer clear of it and just eat natural sugar from fruits.