T Nation

Noob Suplement Question

okay i decided to start training consistently and i have a few questions about kre-alkalyn and arginine alpha ketoglutarate

i figured buying them seperately would be cheaper…200 grams of kre alkalyn for $25 and 250 grams of arginine alpha ketoglutarate for $20

and they both can last me 1-2 months depending on serving

first question is:can i believe the hype about kre alkalyn bein 10 times as effective as basic monohydrate…1 gram equal to 10 grams

and how much should i take at a body weight of 325?

second question is:because of the ph sensitivity of each product would i be able to take both together at the same time because i wouldnt want the acidity of the no2 to cause the kre to breakdown into creatinine which negates the purpose of buying kre-alkalyn instead of regular monohydrate

i read somewhere to take them an hour apart in any order

if that is true should i take the arginine first so it gets the kre-alkalyn to the muscles better? or it doesnt matter

i’m just curious because i dont want to waste product therefor wasting money

I’ll appreciate any advice about stacking and about how many servings an how many grams per serving each day training and non-training days

[quote]thefatlineman wrote:
okay i decided to start training consistently and i have a few questions about kre-alkalyn and arginine alpha ketoglutarate

i figured buying them seperately would be cheaper…200 grams of kre alkalyn for $25 and 250 grams of arginine alpha ketoglutarate for $20

and they both can last me 1-2 months depending on serving

first question is:can i believe the hype about kre alkalyn bein 10 times as effective as basic monohydrate…1 gram equal to 10 grams[/quote]

No

I would think the same 5 grams per day as is typical: while weight dependence makes sense as a possibility, it would be related to lean body mass.

Being new to training most likely even though your weight is substantial you are not at higher lean body mass than many men more advanced in weight training are. Thus you probably do not need more.

You could take it all at one time or divide it up: your choice. Post-workout is traditional, at least.

Not a problem