Noob - I Will Make You Big and Lean

EDIT

Jtownlax and Chobbs are the “winner” of the voting, they now both have their respective thread

----------------------------------UPDATE 04/04/2013 --------------------------------------

TIME FOR THE VOTING TO BEGIN

A COUPLE THINGS I’D LIKE FOR PEOPLE TO CONSIDER

1)WHO WILL/CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS THE MOST
2)IS THE LIFTER SERIOUS? (PARTYING SOMETIMES DOESNT MEAN NOT BEING SERIOUS)
3)WHAT IS THE LIFTER’S GOAL?
4)CAN THE LIFTER ACHIEVE SOMETHING GREAT WITHOUT HELP?
5)HOW MUCH OF A BEGGINER IS THE LIFTER?
6)I WOULD LIKE FOR PEOPLE NOT TO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WETHER A POSTER IS NEW OR NOT

Ive got a couple concerns about some guys in here. I will let the voting take place and see how it goes before expressing those concerns.

Here is what I want to do

Take someone that has VERY LITTLE experience in the gym and I mean VERY LITTLE

And get him big and lean and whatever the f.

I dont want a guy that wants to become an ifbb pro

I dont want a guy that wants to do some powerlifting

I dont necessarily want a guy that wants to compete

I do want a guy that wants to turn head because of how awesome he looks while at the beach

I want people to be able to see that thread and give input if needed

Kind of guy I am looking for

-The least lifting experience you have the better. 1.5 years would be a max
-Age from 15yrs old to 22yrs old
-I want someone with a LOW bmi. This isnt about fatloss, sry.
-Be able to at least have a bit of control over your diet (food choices, portions, etc.) If your parents are paying for the food I do not need you to have them buy completely different stuff, but at least be able to play with it a little
-As I said, pics are mandatory. I will also need a pic of your username written on a paper with your face beside it if you are the one chosen. I do not need/want to help a troll

How will the “noob” be chosen?

I will ask any member that wants to to vote for who they would like it to be. Voting will start saturday april 6th and will end tuesday april 9th.

We will start on the following weekend so the 13th or 14th

What I will need you to do from the time you’re chosen

1. Post pics every 2weeks along with measurements
  2. Post weight fluctuations every week. I will need you to weight yourself every day but post the results just once per week
  3. Give feedback to me AND to the people that will be reading the forum. This will be about helping YOU but I also want others to benefit from it

Go ahead noob, tell us why I should choose you and post pics and stats, thats mandatory

This sounds very awesome. It’s too bad I’m not a noob and I’ve already decided I’m going to do a meet this year.

How noobish does one have to be? Put numbers on it.

Cool idea

Im 15 years old and have been lifting for a tad bit over a year. I started lifting because i was insecure about my body, no other reason. I don’t plan on competing in anything i just want to be a god damn beast. Yes, i do play lacrosse but just for fun really. I don’t have any plans for it past high school. I want to be strong, lean, and huge. Thats about it. Pics up tomorrow.

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
Im 15 years old and have been lifting for a tad bit over a year. I started lifting because i was insecure about my body, no other reason. I don’t plan on competing in anything i just want to be a god damn beast. Yes, i do play lacrosse but just for fun really. I don’t have any plans for it past high school. I want to be strong, lean, and huge. Thats about it. Pics up tomorrow.[/quote]
seizing the opportunity… this’ll be interesting

nice! This should be interesting

[quote]zraw wrote:
Here is what I want to do

Take someone that has VERY LITTLE experience in the gym and I mean VERY LITTLE

And get him big and lean and whatever the f.

I dont want a guy that wants to become an ifbb pro

I dont want a guy that wants to do some powerlifting

I dont necessarily want a guy that wants to compete

I do want a guy that wants to turn head because of how awesome he looks while at the beach

I want people to be able to see that thread and give input if needed

Go ahead noob, tell us why I should choose you.

Post pics, thats mandatory[/quote]
Great idea

I’d love a chance to learn off you more experienced folk.
I’m 18 in a few months and don’t want to waste the best growing years.
I can post pictures later if needed.

Will this be the full mentoring approach Zraw? Exercise plans and diet advice and so on?

[quote]The Recluse wrote:
[/quote]

Zraw I vote for this guy.

He was really polite and eager to learn in the thread he started

This is how I keep reading the thread title. I wonder how many noobs are afraid to click…

^ why would you want a noob to blow you? If you are going to get blown might as well be from someone experienced

[quote]steven alex wrote:
Will this be the full mentoring approach Zraw? Exercise plans and diet advice and so on? [/quote]

Yes

Just to make sure this is clear to everyone this isnt a “Post what you are doing now and I will tell you what I’d change” kinda thing

Its a : I will get you started and make the changes accordingly over a long time period (think ~1year)

Julien, I think it would be even cooler to get 3-5 guys and mentor all of them for 2 or 3 years.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]The Recluse wrote:
[/quote]

Zraw I vote for this guy.

He was really polite and eager to learn in the thread he started[/quote]

+1

The guy was polite and had already made great progress in a sub par situation.

I vote for Recluse too.

i want muscles.

Im a 37 female and have been lifting for 9 months. Can i be considered?

pretty awesome opportunity

jtownlax seems like he’s a hard worker, x2 on taking on more than 1 on