Noob Diet Questions

Hey I have just started a carb cyclic diet and have some basic questions which I could use answers for.

Fish Oil.
Should I spread my Fish oil intake out over the day or should I consume it only with my P+F meals in the after noon? Will spreading it out increase my insulin sensitivity? how much should I be taking?

Casein.
People have mentioned eating cottage cheese before bed as a source of casein. Is it safe to assume that milk and plain yogurt are also good sources? Could someone tell me how much of the protein in these dairy products are composed of casein?

Ill prob post further questions in the future, and thanx in advance for any constructive response. Thanks.

Bellmar

[quote]Bellmar wrote:
Hey I have just started a carb cyclic diet and have some basic questions which I could use answers for.

Fish Oil.
Should I spread my Fish oil intake out over the day or should I consume it only with my P+F meals in the after noon? Will spreading it out increase my insulin sensitivity? how much should I be taking?[/quote]

nope just be sure and take them i pop a few at each meal but just get them in, best to not have them with oatmeal etc

[quote]
Casein.
People have mentioned eating cottage cheese before bed as a source of casein. Is it safe to assume that milk and plain yogurt are also good sources? Could someone tell me how much of the protein in these dairy products are composed of casein?[/quote]
milk roughly 80/20 casien / whey, yoghurt near same i would think, cott cheese mainlt casien thgink curds and whey cottage cheese = the curds whey removed

[quote]

Ill prob post further questions in the future, and thanx in advance for any constructive response. Thanks.

Bellmar[/quote]

hope it helped,
Phill