T Nation

Noob Cycling and Effed It All Up

im 33 now, when i was in my early 20s i stacked test dbol and winnie a couple times and was never told about a post cycle cause the guys i was around were dumbasses. Luckily i was young and my body started reproducing testosterone quickly.

About 2 years ago i cycled just test and was told i need a post cycle but didn’t think the HGC given to me was the right post cycle, so i ended up taking some BS pills from GNC to encourage reproduction of natural test… needless to say its been the worst 2 years of my life and when and if i do get laid im lucky to be 10-15% of what i use to be… HELP ME!!! what should i do??? Start a whole nother cycle of test with a proper post cycle or just a post cycle at this point??? and whats a good post cycle… thanks

Go to a doctor first and get bloodwork.

I’m no expert on staring up natty test production again but there is lots of information out there. HCG is not a PCT drug at all. You?re supposed to use it on cycle to help you recover faster after and keep your balls from shrinking. The shit you bought at GNC is garbage you need real PCT drugs.

Go on TRT, I’m sure more test would help in the meantime. That said I?m no doctor you should go get blood done though so you know what?s up or go see an endocrinologist and get hooked up legit.

Getting blood work is probably the best option, but you’re going to have to pay out of pocket if you want the relevant things done. When you go to an endo they definitely won’t test everything you want, unless you somehow manage to find a great doctor.

I would personally get some nolva and some clomid, and take 50mg/40mg ED for a month. In the meantime, read up on all of this stuff and learn about AAS.

hey thanks guys, gonna call my doc to set up an appointment. Only thing is, my health insurance tried to drop me before for other “high risk” habits of mine (primarily drinking alcohol). But is low testosterone in 33yr old men common?? i dont want to really admit everything to him for fear my insurance will drop me… Im really just considering cycling test again with a proper post cycle…

[quote]FMLguy wrote:
hey thanks guys, gonna call my doc to set up an appointment. Only thing is, my health insurance tried to drop me before for other “high risk” habits of mine (primarily drinking alcohol). But is low testosterone in 33yr old men common?? i dont want to really admit everything to him for fear my insurance will drop me… Im really just considering cycling test again with a proper post cycle…[/quote]

You can get bloodwork done without actually going to a doctor.

But, if you do go to a GP, don’t ever tell him “hey I used steroids, let me get some bloodwork”. No one is telling you to do that.

So don’t do another cycle, and do what I recommended for PCT. Find a way to get legitimate clomid and nolva and take them for 4 weeks. That is your best chance for recovery.

This is clearly a troll, come on guys.

nah, im not trolling dude… Effed myself up and weighing out options…

[quote]FMLguy wrote:
nah, im not trolling dude… Effed myself up and weighing out options… [/quote]

Proof of trollolololage