Nonalcohol Drink That Gets You Drunk/High?

Hey guys, awhile back i heard about this healthy/vitamin that I don’t believe has alcohol in it, but anyway iy was mentioned by this female fitness model when she’s cutting. It’s my birthday soon and i wanted to pick that stuff up and try it out but cannot think of the damn name.

Anyone know? Thanks.

Ahhhh another 09er

Take like 20 benadryl.

See what happens.

The fitness model you refer to takes copious loads of my semen when she is cutting. There is your secret vitamin, and no you cant have any.

Lol, a vitamin that gets you drunk… obviously no such thing exist…

don’t take 20 benadryl, you’ll feel like shit and be drunkish and dehyrdated as fuck but feel like shit for at least 24 hrs

DON’T TELL PEOPLE TO GET FUCKED UP ON BENADRYL EVEN IF YOU ARE JOKING YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE

i used to be a little druggie and that shit is bad for you, not even enjoyable, and risky and stupid

[quote]toots27mkc wrote:
i used to be a little druggie and that shit is bad for you, not even enjoyable, and risky and stupid

[/quote]

Thanks for the disclaimer. Not all of us are as fucking retarded as you.

Umm, you sure it isn’t GHB you’re talking about?

A lot of people in the fitness industry use(d) it as a substitute for alcohol. No calories.

Can be fairly dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. I’d recommend staying away.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
toots27mkc wrote:

Thanks for the disclaimer. Not all of us are as fucking retarded as you.[/quote]

lol

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Umm, you sure it isn’t GHB you’re talking about?

A lot of people in the fitness industry use(d) it as a substitute for alcohol. No calories.

Can be fairly dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. I’d recommend staying away.[/quote]

He’s probably referring to that, yes.

Don’t fuck with GHB, if you OD…you die.

One of the side effects of GHB is the loss of the gag reflex…I think this is the buzz he is looking for

thanks for nothing assholes.

I think you’re referring to Jenkem. It’s easily made at has been known to cause hallucations and crazy trips!

Well, did you think you could come on here, ask about a natural/healthy vitamin that you can get fucked up on,and not think you would get flamed for it?

[quote]slyder2412 wrote:
thanks for nothing assholes. [/quote]

Chyyyeaaa, another one bites the dust!

On a related note:

1a. THIS IS A BODYBUILDING WEBSITE!

1b. EAT EAT EAT

1c.If you like to get drunk, buy some good booze (jameson’s, jack’s, the like) and go to town! Nobody’s judging you.

1. If you don’t like the side effects alcohol has on your body, DON’T FUCKING DRINK! Trying to reap the effects of a drug without going through the traditional way of administering it constitutes an unforgivable act of faggotry!

2. THIS IS A BODYBUILDING WEBSITE!

3. EAT EAT EAT

[quote]toots27mkc wrote:
don’t take 20 benadryl, you’ll feel like shit and be drunkish and dehyrdated as fuck but feel like shit for at least 24 hrs

DON’T TELL PEOPLE TO GET FUCKED UP ON BENADRYL EVEN IF YOU ARE JOKING YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE[/quote]

Disregard the above post entirely. Benadryl in abnormal quantities is the solution to all of life’s problems. Not only should you take 20 benadryls, you should do so on a daily basis. I recommend washing them down with a bottle of either DayQuil or NyQuil, depending on your preference. Do not let anybody stop you or deter you from accomplishing what it is you want in life.

[quote]artw wrote:
toots27mkc wrote:

DON’T TELL PEOPLE TO GET FUCKED UP ON BENADRYL EVEN IF YOU ARE JOKING YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE

Disregard the above post entirely. Benadryl in abnormal quantities is the solution to all of life’s problems. Not only should you take 20 benadryls, you should do so on a daily basis. I recommend washing them down with a bottle of either DayQuil or NyQuil, depending on your preference. Do not let anybody stop you or deter you from accomplishing what it is you want in life.[/quote]

I approve this message.

Make sure you do the nyquil as an enema, it works better that way.

this thread needs hot girl pics.