Non Sugary Carb Suggestions?

Currently in my first bulk, and I’m looking to get more carbs on top of my white rice, bread, pasta etc. I’m not gaining weight fast enough. I’d have no problem necking bottles of lucozade/coke/sugary drinks with my meals to get more carbs in, but I’ve already got ridiculously sensitive/cavity prone teeth and consuming that amount of sugar that often is gonna fuck up my dental health big time. And no, brushing more often isn’t an effective solution - that would do more harm than good according to the different dentists I’ve spoken to. Before you flame me, yeah, I’m determined to gain weight, but it’s not exactly a good idea in terms of long term dental health to completely fuck my teeth now.

I was thinking of buying waxy maize starch as a suitable replacement to my lucozade/other sugary drinks, as this is sugar free? What do you reckon?

Waxy maize will work.

Cheaper alternatives:
oat powder
rice powder/rice oligodextrin

[quote]phishfood1128 wrote:
Waxy maize will work.

Cheaper alternatives:
oat powder
rice powder/rice oligodextrin[/quote]

Cheers mate, I’ll look up rice powder/rice oligodextrin aswell. I get insane stomach bloat/cramps whenever I touch oats so I stay away from them. Must be some kind of allergy.

Massively up your good fats,they pretty much only do good things.

Slap olive oil on everything and add to shakes, original/full fat greek yoghurt is great, as is virgin coconut butter.