T Nation

Non Stimulant Fat Burners

Hey guys, i am wondering if anyone has any experience with fat burners that are non- stimulants,i.e. no caffiene, etc.
ps- its for a female
----thanks guys---Adam

They don't work.I can burn 500 calories in 35-40 minutes of cardio and not waste 50 bucks on some "non stimulant fat burner" that won't work and won't even burn as many calories as doing cardio,or just buy a cheap product that doesn't work. Cardio is the BEST fat burner you can actually do.

Actually, Methoxy-7 works quite well for me.

Check out the feedback on it and you'll see that it works for others as well.

There are those sesathin products. specail lipids....but the kill sex drive...that can't be good
Designs for health, a good company on par with thorne and metagenics, has endotrim with these and other ingredients. Not perfect but no caffeine....

Green Tea (Thea sinensis) (leaf) 300 mg
[standardized to contain 50% EGCg]
Forslean? Coleus Forskohli Extract 250 mg
[standardized to contain 20% forskohlin]
Panax quinquefolius (Panax ginseng) (root) 200 mg
[standardized to contain 5% Ginsenosides]
Garcinia cambogia (fruit) 200 mg
[standardized to contain 50% HydroxyCitric Acid]
Banaba Leaf 100 mg
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 100 mg
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) 100 mg
L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine Tartrate) 100 mg
Vanadium (as Vanadium Chelavite? Nicotinate-Glycinate Chelate) 100 mcg

I'm using Methoxy-7 too,with Maximum Strength HOT-ROX,but I'm cutting.If I weren't cutting I don't think they'd do much.

What's this have to do with the original poster's request for a non-stimulant fat-loss supplement?

thanks for the replies guys.

Adam, is there a reason why she can't have caffeine (in any amounts)?

The reason I ask is that my girlfriend doesn't tolerate coffee/sodas well at all, but hasn't had any problems using HOT-ROX or Fahrenheit in the past.

However, as stated above Methoxy-7 works quite well.

Hope this helps (and don't forget the diet!).

Var. Like magic.

no reason, she ust gave up caffiene a while ago, probably about a year, and would just like to keep it that way. i recommended the Fahrenheit, but she's hesitant to use it. i was just wondering what else is out there.

anyone tried or heard anything about Dicana by Thermolife, i've done some research(googled it)but wondering your opinions.

also she's def. got the diet down pretty well, a few cheat meals here and there all very small,maybe 2 a week, and she does cardio like crazy, recently did the marine corps marathon, it's just those last few lbs. i honestly done think her diet could get much better, but i guess there's always room for improvement.