Non-Muscular Changes Due to HGH, AAS?

splitting the dose should help with the wrist pain, yes its the GH causing it and seeing as you are getting it at 3 iu’s that’s pretty good stuff, kudos to the compounding pharmacy.

A compounding pharmacy is a pharmacy that uses raw ingredients and packages or compounds the product themselves, kind of like a UG lab but with the added benefit of legally obtaining all required chemicals of high quality. Alot of the life extension type clinics have their testosterone sent from compounding pharmacies. Sounds like you got a good guy on your side to test stuff if need be, thats a good deal.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:

I certainly hope you are confident about that. Have you ever seen someone with acromeggally? probably not, Anyways it’s usually a condition caused by a pituitary tumor, and involves an excessive production of gh. if you use supraphysiological levels of gh, you will be duplicating this causing acromeggally to occur.

Now of course the longer you are on the stuff the worse you’ll look. - Just look at the faces of some of the top BB, and you’ll know what I mean. Additionally you’ll have increases in growth of smooth muscle and the internal organs. This will cause abdominal distension.

I viewed a nephrectomy about a year and a half ago - even got to hold the kidney. The surgeon told me that when you take out a kidney the patient loses a good 3-4 inches in the waist, So you can imagine how the growth of these organs can have the opposite effect.

And never mind your risks for cancer!!!

As for the closure of the epipheseal plates - that is just on the end of the long bones, therefore all bones can grow thicker and grow out at disgusting angles e.t.c.

The only reason I would use gh is for hrt. This is the only realitively safe and effective application.

The gains per $$ arn’t there, and the potential for life threatening side effects are much worse than steroids.

And frankly if you arn’t a proffessional BB with you procard, and a good chance of making lots of coin, then the use of this drug is definitly not worth it.

No, never actually seen acromegally outside of pictures in text books, and on the internet. Interestingly though, on a human anatomy course a few months ago, they brought out a box of preserved spleens and the variation in size between even healthy spleens was massive, as was that of the liver (nothing to do with my GH argument, just wanted to comment)…

Anyway, it is my understanding that the pro BBers take massive doses for prolonged periods. I want only to take moderate doses for short periods (5iu ED for 3 weeks), followed by 2iu ED for a further 4-6 months to investigate the alleged ‘life extension’ properties of the drug. I don’t expect it to yeild great results in terms of mass (good thing as I don’t want to have to buy more new clothes lol), so the ‘gains per $$’ thing isn’t really an issue either. Besides its costing me about ?1 sterling per iu, which won’t break the bank.

bushy[/quote]

Not knocking you, but I just don’t understand what you’re hoping to gain from this if not mass. Does gh yield significant strength gains? What is the purpose of it and what can someone not looking to be a mass monster get out of it that you can’t from training, nutrition, and judicious steroid use if that is something you do?

Well from what I’ve seen in those I know who have used it, they are VERY LEAN and hard and their muscle takes on an almost grainy appearance. I’d say it just seems to make more sense to use it around 3 iu’s mon-fri, but only when I’m in my 30’s. Still up in the air for me though?

BTW is it really “pointless” to run say 3 iu’s 5 on 2 off for 3 months. I hear alot of guys say anything under 6 months is a waste.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
Well from what I’ve seen in those I know who have used it, they are VERY LEAN and hard and their muscle takes on an almost grainy appearance. I’d say it just seems to make more sense to use it around 3 iu’s mon-fri, but only when I’m in my 30’s. Still up in the air for me though?

BTW is it really “pointless” to run say 3 iu’s 5 on 2 off for 3 months. I hear alot of guys say anything under 6 months is a waste. [/quote]

I have been on now for 5 months, starting to see great results. Three months would have been a waste. Real results start to happen around 5 to 6 months. Or at least that’s what it has been with me. Not to mention I love the way it makes me feel, I think more clearly and my mood is great all the time. I feel more positive and more motivated at work and at home. I am going to run it for as long as I can afford to.

i would have to agree, 6 months would be minimum, cost ot benefit ratio is just not there. I may use it again as part of ongoing HRT therapy but only if i was proven to have a deficiency.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:

BTW is it really “pointless” to run say 3 iu’s 5 on 2 off for 3 months. I hear alot of guys say anything under 6 months is a waste. [/quote]

jsbrook wrote:

Not knocking you, but I just don’t understand what you’re hoping to gain from this if not mass. Does gh yield significant strength gains? What is the purpose of it and what can someone not looking to be a mass monster get out of it that you can’t from training, nutrition, and judicious steroid use if that is something you
do?

OK, should have been more clear - I’m doing a 3 week intense cycle (with a lot of other things). I expect GREAT things in terms of mass, but I’m only doing it for 3 weeks - therefore, the total gains won’t be so huge that I have to replace my wardrobe…

It is thought that the longer you run GH, the better the results (isn’t that the same with a lot of things lol), and I will be investigating that myself, but I also want to see what a short-duration, high-ish dose does when combined with IGF1, insulin, PGF2a and test. GH has an immediate effect, so surely 3 weeks is sufficient duration to investigate the short-term effects of this compound.

bushy[/quote]

Man I would not have a clue about all of that, however I am interested to hear how it works out for you. Keep us posted. I have heard good things about IGF1 with Insulin, just don’t know enought about it yet.

This thread is really, really interesting. I had heard that using GH as part of your cycle would make the gains more permanent, but I had no idea of the results that could be achieved.

jsbrook wrote:

Not knocking you, but I just don’t understand what you’re hoping to gain from this if not mass. Does gh yield significant strength gains? What is the purpose of it and what can someone not looking to be a mass monster get out of it that you can’t from training, nutrition, and judicious steroid use if that is something you do?

OK, should have been more clear - I’m doing a 3 week intense cycle (with a lot of other things). I expect GREAT things in terms of mass, but I’m only doing it for 3 weeks - therefore, the total gains won’t be so huge that I have to replace my wardrobe…

It is thought that the longer you run GH, the better the results (isn’t that the same with a lot of things lol), and I will be investigating that myself, but I also want to see what a short-duration, high-ish dose does when combined with IGF1, insulin, PGF2a and test. GH has an immediate effect, so surely 3 weeks is sufficient duration to investigate the short-term effects of this compound.

bushy[/quote]

Ah, I see. Well good luck with it!

pay close attention to your blood sugar levels if you are blitz cycling the GH, concurrent use of insulin actually helps this situation which it appears you have figured in, i would strongly suggest hourly blood sugar monitoring during a few days of the protocol just to be sure.

lonestar1 wrote:
Man I would not have a clue about all of that, however I am interested to hear how it works out for you. Keep us posted. I have heard good things about IGF1 with Insulin, just don’t know enought about it yet.

Well here is an update for ya…

This time last week, I weighed myself at the gym - 94kg.

Today, I weighed myself on the same scales - 98.5kg

I am retaining a little water - more at the start of the week, less every day as my body becomes accustomed to the GH - but my abs are still clearly visible.

Peak strength is up but workout quality is down - ie my mental focus and concentration isn’t quite there. The motivation to perform the last 20 minutes of the session is hard to pull together.

Mood is considerably elevated and I’m getting up earlier and snoozing less during the day (and I’m a big fan of snoozing LOL).

This may be unconnected but yesterday I took 2 exams (anatomy and histology) and came out feeling very confident about my performance…

Oh yeah - I haven’t even factored in the IGF1 yet…

More as it comes

bushy[/quote]

[quote]rubberbubba wrote:
Pretty cool, eh? Prescription antibiotic lollipops. Who knew?

RB[/quote]

Bring on the prescription AAS lollipops!!!

[quote]TONEdef wrote:
rubberbubba wrote:
Pretty cool, eh? Prescription antibiotic lollipops. Who knew?

RB

Bring on the prescription AAS lollipops!!![/quote]

NO SHIT!!!

Where is my cherry flavored OT lollipop?

JW

So do any of you guys that have used GH have any idea if it shuts you down like roids do? Obviously you can’t just check the size of your nuts to see if your GH levels are back up, lol.

Two things scare me about using it.

1. will it shut down your bodies own production and what are the effects of that?

2. Is having enlarged organs dangerous? I mean enlarged to the point that a 6 months can enlarge.

I truly beleive this stuff can produce long lasting size gains in both muscle and bone. And that is really what I’ve always strived for. But despite 15 or so years of lifting and eating like a horse, my bones have not increased is size. No suprise. But honestly I’d rather have 17 inch arms and 8 inch wrists than 19 inch arms and 7 inch wrists.

Epiphesial plates only exist in the long bones like femur, radius, ulna, humerus etc. These bones’ length will remain unaffected by growth hormone. The thickness or diameter of certain bones may increase in size with the use of growth hormone though. This explains the protuberance of the brow resulting from thickening of the skull.
Back in the 80’s when I was a kid I remember my dad had a friend who worked out and had an ape-like apearance. protruding brow, big cheekbones and a high forehead. I remember my dad telling me he was taking “gorilla hormones” I remember thinking that was so strange. Now I realize he was probably taking growth hormone derived from cadavers since gorilla growth would never work in a human.