Non-Existent Libido. Fertility Concerns w/ TRT

Hi,

I am 35 years old and my libido is non existent.

My last test cycle ended August 2017. I did a pct consisting of 50mg Clomid ED for 2 weeks, followed by 20mg Nolvadex ED for 4 weeks.

Following my PCT my libido did not crash. It was not as high as while on cycle, but that is to be expected.

Since the start of this year, my libido just crashed. I have used no anabolics since my last cycle.

I went to the doctor and he send me for blood tests.
Only Total Test, E2, Liver Function and Lipogram.

I have attached my results.

20180323_150254%5B2%5D
20180323_150323%5B1%5D
20180323_150353%5B1%5D

As you can see, my Total Test is like in very low, which could explain my low libido, but with such a low test level, why has my weight and strength (weight lifting) not decreased?

Surely I should feel real sluggish in the gym, but that is not the case at all!

The doctor wanted to put me on Test Cypionate @ 100mg per week for 3 weeks and then increasing it to 200mg for weeks 4-6 and then back to 100mg for weeks 7-9.

Now, I am almost certain that would increase my test levels and also my libido.

But, my concern is, I got married last year December and would like to stay fertile as we want to have children hopefully in the next year or so.

I was hoping you could assist me, as to keep my fertility (if I am) and then also help with the low test level?

I have to mention, I am weight training 4-5 times per week as I do work towards achieving the aesthetic look.

Which other blood tests would you recommend, as this would be the only way to tell which other hormones could be out of balance?

I would appreciate any assistance / input.

Thank you.

Run from this Dr. His protocol is insane. Also fact he did not take labs below is another reason to run.

Get labs
LH
FSH
Thyroid panel
Estradiol sensitive
SHBG
total t
Free t
CBC

Your quack doctor believes that by varying the T-cypionate dosages will somehow encourage natural production again do to it being bioidentical hormone, he even failed to order the proper labs. Any exogenous testosterone will shut your natural production down until you cease TRT.

Whatever your doctor is doing, it’s not TRT.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys.

To be honest I did not take the doctors advise (opting for the test), as I explained it did not make sense to me using testosterone, but still wanted to say fertile.

I have actually started a PCT, consisting of Clomid @ 50mg ED for 2 weeks, HCG at 500iu E2D for a total of 5000iu along side Nolvadex @ 20mg ED for 4 weeks.

I still have 1 week left of the Nolvadex.

Will wait a month and then do bloods again.

What bothers me the most at the moment is my low libido, as you can image it is quite frustrating for a man that got married 3 months ago.

Is there anything else that I could use for the low libido? Just a bit of a boost.

I have been using natural test boosters that contains DAA and longifolia jack.

And when doing bloods again, which minimal tests would you recommend me doing?

Test boosters are scams, there designed to only drain your wallet and any perceived improvements are in your head.

Save your money.

I do agree with you there systemlord…

What would you recommend me doing?

I am currently on my last week of Nolvadex @ 20mg ED.

My biggest issue at the moment is my non existent libido! My energy and strength levels are still very good. In fact my strength levels are actually increasing each week.

That PCT, like most, is bro-science garbage.
See the HPTA restart sticky to understand the proper goals and methods. You need to slowly taper off of Nolvadex 20mg ED to 10mg ED while taking 1/4mg anastrozole twice a week.

Your PCT would create very high LH levels expected to product high T–>E2 inside your testes with very high serum E2 levels that increase SHBG. Note that anastrozole cannot manage intratesticular T–>E2. Then your LH receptors can be down regulated and you stop PCT and your testes see a transition from high LH to lower and you expect the testes to react how to that LH change. SERM is gone and your hypothalamus is exposed to high residual E2 and you have estrogen rebound and LH/FSH are low. Back to square one or worse.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • HPTA restart
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

TRT: T+hCG+AI will preserver your testes. However we do not know if you are fertile now.

What types of gear were you using? Something has trashed your lipids. However liver looks good now.

Thanks KSman.

To be honest I only used a SARM (LGD) 10mg ED for only 2 weeks and then I noticed my libido crashed, so I knew something was wrong and stopped immediately . Went to the doctor and did the bloods.

I actually had a look at your post “HPTA restart sticky” and it was very informative!

However I struggled to understand if I should use HCG @ 250iu EOD for 4-6 weeks and then immediately do bloods OR wait another 4 weeks before doing bloods?

Hi,

So I did some bloods and the results were all in range, but on the low side:

Prolactin - 6 ug/l

Total Test - 11.7 nmol/l

Free Test - 231 pmol/l

SHBG - 33.6 nmol/l

E2 - 50 pmol/l

FSH - 2.8 IE/l

LH - 3.6 IE/l

Me and the wife are trying to get pregnant, so my main focus is fertility. And then of course to up my test levels.

Would you recommend another pct or perhaps going on TRT including HCG?

Tx

I would consider clomid 25mg Eod. Have your babies. Dr crisler in this videos talks quite a bit about clomid. TRT Optimum Protocols & Estrogen Control Methods w/ Dr. John Crisler - YouTube

Hi Charlie12,

Thank you for the reply.

Could I perhaps substitute the Clomid for say mgs of Nolvade ED?

Reason I am asking, is I have read that 20mg of Nolvadex is as effective as 150mg of Clomid without the side effects.

What is your opinion on this?

Tx

From sticky