Non Biotest Bcaas

I ordered bcaas during the sale but they are still on backorder and my supply is running low. Can anyone recommend a brand other than Biotest that I could pick up in the mean time to hold me over until they’re no longer on backorder?

now foods

AST or Scivation Xtend

superior naturceuticals

google it , its a website you will never forget. High quality powder at extreme concentrations. Also sold by the Kg.

[quote]zooropa1150 wrote:
superior naturceuticals

google it , its a website you will never forget. High quality powder at extreme concentrations. Also sold by the Kg.[/quote]

I second this.

For pills, Biotest can’t be beat.

For powder, Superior Nutraceuticals is the way to go.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
zooropa1150 wrote:
superior naturceuticals

google it , its a website you will never forget. High quality powder at extreme concentrations. Also sold by the Kg.

I second this.

For pills, Biotest can’t be beat.

For powder, Superior Nutraceuticals is the way to go.[/quote]

How is the mixability/taste of the BCAA powder from them? I’ve never tried BCAA’s in powder form but hear the taste is awful.

Its not delicious. They also don’t mix great, but if you use enough liquid you can get them to mix sufficiently. 60 grams in a liter of crystal light seems to be about the highest concentration before you start getting “BCAA sludge” at the top.

But, I only put it in liquid when I use them during workout. When I normally take BCAAs, I just dump a scoop into my mouth and wash it down with water.

Reflex