Non-AAS Ways To Increase Testosterone Levels?

I was wondering if you had any thoughts on foods, supplements, habits, training routines or any other ways to get your body’s natural production of testosterone to increase? Thanks CT.

[quote]solarFLARE wrote:
I was wondering if you had any thoughts on foods, supplements, habits, training routines or any other ways to get your body’s natural production of testosterone to increase? Thanks CT.[/quote]

Not really my area of expertise. Honestly I feel much more comfortable talking about training.

My own supplementation plan is very simple: PLAZMA peri workout, MAG-10 pulses, and INDIGO… that’s pretty much it.

Okay, thanks.

[quote]solarFLARE wrote:
I was wondering if you had any thoughts on foods, supplements, habits, training routines or any other ways to get your body’s natural production of testosterone to increase? Thanks CT.[/quote]

the old TRIBEX worked extremely well. It put me back into puberty. For the sake of decency, I’m going to hold off on describing the symptoms, but I am not exaggerating. It’s a safe bet that the newer version and Alpha Male are even better.

[quote]solarFLARE wrote:

Diet-wise, first remove anything that could be lowering your T levels, such as soy protein. We have several articles in the archives that go into details there. Second, make sure you’re not dietary fat-phobic. Don’t forget the red meat, whole eggs, and coconut oil for cooking.

If you’re “low normal” in T levels, try <a href=“http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/alpha-male"target="new”>Alpha Male. If you’re below normal medically, check into TRT with a good MD or DO.

Natural T-Boosters are overrated at best. Many just make you more horn and are marketed to seemingly increase test, however they do benefit mood…just not test so much. I was really into them and excited to experiment. Some did spike my strength by like 5 to 10 lbs. but really not worth the expense at all. Like CT says use the staples. Besides don’t you think Test Boosters would be more used and talked about if they really worked??? You can bet everyone would be using them…and to my dismay they don’t.

[quote]brandon76 wrote:
Natural T-Boosters are overrated at best. Many just make you more horn and are marketed to seemingly increase test, however they do benefit mood…just not test so much. I was really into them and excited to experiment. Some did spike my strength by like 5 to 10 lbs. but really not worth the expense at all. Like CT says use the staples. Besides don’t you think Test Boosters would be more used and talked about if they really worked??? You can bet everyone would be using them…and to my dismay they don’t. [/quote]

From my experience, non Biotest “natural test boosters” did not work. TRIBEX did work, but I discontinued use because the increased sex drive was excessive–not conducive to being faithful in a long distance relationship (i have the willpower of a small child)

“Some did spike my strength by like 5 to 10 lbs” -Depending on the timeline, this could be a big deal.

Theory: The efficacy of a endogenous test booster probably depends highly on the person. Someone with low test will likely benefit much more than someone with high test. The human body has governors for just about everything.

What CS said makes a lot of sense–make sure you’ve taken your foot off the break before slamming on the gas.

What CS said makes a lot of sense–make sure you’ve taken your foot off the break before slamming on the gas.

THIS is too understated

@Cubuff: I had an immediate 5-10lb. increase in strength within 2 weeks. Then off the boost and and immediate 5-10lb loss for me…thus hypoth would say this was directly related to the boosty booster. Good point, if your T is sub par then it would really benefit that person. Persons with normal T or higher than normal is whom I would direct toward saving your money for other products.

Keep in mind just because your Libido goes up does not mean your T levels have risen. Many herbs and stims cause this and do not raise T, as I’m sure you are aware of good buddy. If you feel good while using, notice better recovery time and some strength gained while on them…by all means use them. Keep in mind that the above was just my opinion. Like CT said…out of 10 they are a 2 or 3 at best.

Don’t forget the “opposite” end of this subject is to lower estrogen levels, which will positively help the testosterone-estrogen balance (in test favour obviously). So, zinc & resveratrol do that. DIM can also help. And cruciferous vegetables helps too.

in case CS is still paying attention, I’d like to hear his (or anyone who’s really looked into it) take on the usefulness of flax meal for normalizing aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase… was that legit?

@brandon - “in my opinion, IMO, IMHO” are all unnecessary. I know it’s your opinion. How do I know? you said it! That being said, your logic is sound.

@cubuff: I appreciate that.