T Nation

Nolvadex's Effect on Detox

I'm a recreational cannabis user, and I have a UA coming up in a few weeks. I know my body/metabolism well and, under normal conditions, THC clears my system in about 10-14 days (based off my limited use).

I'm also currently at the end of a cycle, taking nolva/hcg for my PCT. Is it possible for the nolva to effect the amount of time THC would take to clear? I've found some conflicting info online, thought I'd get some further opinions. Thanks.

The THC is stored in your fat cells, so no compound really causes it to clear your system any faster than it would without the compound (assuming diet, exercise, everything else the same). I guess a fat burner could maybe speed up the process, idk

The only way to pass for sure it to use someone else’s clean piss. If that is not an option (probation, they stare at your dick), then I would recommend diluting the tests until you are clean.

Take a home test to know for sure

Also… drink a gallon of water a day until you have your whiz quiz

Cool, thanks for your guy’s input. Will just continue with normal detox and home test. Appreciate your time.

[quote]Paulaner6947 wrote:
The THC is stored in your fat cells, so no compound really causes it to clear your system any faster than it would without the compound (assuming diet, exercise, everything else the same). I guess a fat burner could maybe speed up the process, idk

The only way to pass for sure it to use someone else’s clean piss. If that is not an option (probation, they stare at your dick), then I would recommend diluting the tests until you are clean. [/quote]

i dunno… i think a fat burner would cause more THC to come out of the fat cell (as you’d be burning fat).