Nolvadex?

What is the formula for figuring out how much Nolvadex to take?

Current first cycle:
500 mg test enanthate per week
50 mg DBol per day

Thanks in advance. Searched the forum, but could not find a number on how much to take…thanks in advance!!

[quote]sayleboat wrote:
What is the formula for figuring out how much Nolvadex to take?

Current first cycle:
500 mg test enanthate per week
50 mg DBol per day

Thanks in advance. Searched the forum, but could not find a number on how much to take…thanks in advance!![/quote]

The truth of the matter is that there is no set formula for how much nolvadex to take with drug x and drug y…It really has more to do with how susceptible the individual is to gynecomastia.
I, for instance, would require 20mg nolvadex and .5mg arimidex e3d for the cycle you have proposed, but I have training buddies who run upwards of a gram test/wk and take no anti-e whatsoever.
So the safest bet is to have more anit-e’s on hand than you think you’ll need just in case you are sensitive to aromatizable AAS.

MK

Thanks MK. My supplier was talking about “M” possibly being a good product. Have you had any dealings with this stuff? Just wondering, thanks for the info.

I personally have never tried biotest’s “M”, but I’m sure you’ll be getting an accurately dosed/high quality product.
I would not rely upon M as your only anti-estrogen…Maybe just keep it on hand in addition to the nolvadex.

MK

With the ammounts you’re taking, having some nolvadex on hand is a very good idea. Hold off on taking it until you start to get sensitive in the nipples, then take 20-40mg/day, and just tweak the ammount you’re taking to keep the sensitivity from coming back.

If you have pre-existing gyno, you might want to be more aggressive with your dosing as a pre-exising condition flares up much more easily.

hey bro, personally I myself am prone to gyno and have had problems with it in the past when i’m not taking any estrogen blockers. but as long as i’m taking 20mgs ED of nolvadex while on my cycles, i have no problems. My last cycle consisted of 750mgs test enanthate a week along with other things but the 20mgs did just fine.

Thanks for all the help guys!!

You can really tell in the gyms around here who does their homework on this stuff and who does not. I have asked around, and most of these guys where I am from are like, “anti-e…what’s that?”

I do not see how they get by. But, I guess if they do not know the dangers of side effects, they won’t worry about them.

Thanks again…