T Nation

Nolvadex with Progestrogen Sides?

I’m a steroid newbie, just researching information and stuff. However, I’ve noticed several people saying taking Nolvadex is bad along with a 19-nor like Deca or Tren because they both increase progestrogen levels.

While I now this is true for the 19-nors, is it true for Nolvadex? I don’t see anywhere where it says Nolvadex does that. Myth?

hahaha @ progestrogen.

You mean progestERONE?

And your grammar/question makes no sense. “While I now this is true for the 19-nors, is it true for nolvadex?” Are you asking if nolvadex interferes with nolvadex? I’m confused.

I don’t know about tren, but Deca and Nolvadex shouldn’t be run side by side, because of progesterone sides.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
hahaha @ progestrogen.

You mean progestERONE?

And your grammar/question makes no sense. “While I now this is true for the 19-nors, is it true for nolvadex?” Are you asking if nolvadex interferes with nolvadex? I’m confused.

I don’t know about tren, but Deca and Nolvadex shouldn’t be run side by side, because of progesterone sides. [/quote]

You have been on this site for less than 3 months. When you joined, you weighed a buck 75, and could barely bench 10 pounds over your BW.

Do you really think you need to be making fun of people in this forum with your pathetic history?

I have a bit of advice for you - shit down and shut the fuck up. You are nothing but a fucking newb, and for you to be laughing at other newbs shows me you are a pretty sorry motherfucker.

Don’t trash my forum with your bullshit posts. Shut the fuck up until someone asks you to post. I can almost promise you you will NEVER see me ask you to chime in.

Is this what this forum has become? A place for 3 month old fucking noobs to act like they can make fun of other noobs.

You either need to fucking apologize to this forum for being a total fucking dick, or leave the forum altogether and figure out how to get your sorry fucking stick-boy ass to gain some weight.

I cannot begin to tell you how disgusted I am with your piss-ass fucking post in this thread. You need a fucking bitch slap.

Nolvadex increases expression of the progesterone receptor, which will exacerbate any prolactin related issues one may be having with 19-nor’s like Deca and Tren, and Anadrol(not a 19-nor, but is a DHT derivative that agonizes the progesterone receptor).

You are better off taking an AI like Arimidex/Aromasin/Letrozole if estrogen control is needed, and Cabergoline if prolactin is an issue.

edited

[quote]rainjack wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
hahaha @ progestrogen.

You mean progestERONE?

I don’t know about tren, but Deca and Nolvadex shouldn’t be run side by side, because of progesterone sides.

You have been on this site for less than 3 months. When you joined, you weighed a buck 75, and could barely bench 10 pounds over your BW.

Do you really think you need to be making fun of people in this forum with your pathetic history?

I have a bit of advice for you - shit down and shut the fuck up. You are nothing but a fucking newb, and for you to be laughing at other newbs shows me you are a pretty sorry motherfucker.

Don’t trash my forum with your bullshit posts. Shut the fuck up until someone asks you to post. I can almost promise you you will NEVER see me ask you to chime in.

Is this what this forum has become? A place for 3 month old fucking noobs to act like they can make fun of other noobs.

You either need to fucking apologize to this forum for being a total fucking dick, or leave the forum altogether and figure out how to get your sorry fucking stick-boy ass to gain some weight.

I cannot begin to tell you how disgusted I am with your piss-ass fucking post in this thread. You need a fucking bitch slap. [/quote]

I wasn’t making fun of him, I laughing at an obvious typo. Unlike you, I don’t insult and flame.

Secondly, I SHOULD APOLOGIZE TO THE FORUM? LOL, RJ, Come on now. I might be new but even I know there is a massive list of people who hate you for being the bitch that you are. You’re simply an internet cunt- I take that back, you’re probably a cunt in real life too.

You continue to follow my posts around, and flame me after I post, yet you don’t offer any new advice to the OP.

Oh wait, because I’m correct. Maybe you just don’t like a newb knowing something and adding it to the conversation before you get there. Go back to the T-Cell so you don’t have to deal with us newbs anymore.

You have no business answering questions. You have no business laughing at anything in this forum.

Your advice is not correct.

This is my forum, bitch. When you shut the fuck up, maybe people will start getting information the need instead of noob-assed bullshit.

[quote]Dopa wrote:
Nolvadex increases expression of the progesterone receptor, which will exacerbate any prolactin related issues one may be having with 19-nor’s like Deca, Tren, and Anadrol.

You are better off taking an AI like Arimidex/Aromasin/Letrozole if estrogen control is needed, and Cabergoline if prolactin is an issue.[/quote]

wait, are you saying nolva is no good for hindering anadrol-induced gyno, but may infact make it worse? Anadrol is not a 19-nor??

[quote]balisong wrote:
Dopa wrote:
Nolvadex increases expression of the progesterone receptor, which will exacerbate any prolactin related issues one may be having with 19-nor’s like Deca, Tren, and Anadrol.

You are better off taking an AI like Arimidex/Aromasin/Letrozole if estrogen control is needed, and Cabergoline if prolactin is an issue.

wait, are you saying nolva is no good for hindering anadrol-induced gyno, but may infact make it worse? Anadrol is not a 19-nor??[/quote]

Yes, Nolvadex may make Anadrol gyno worse.

I made a typo. Anadrol is DHT derivative not a 19-nor, but it does agonize the progesterone receptor.

[quote]Dopa wrote:
balisong wrote:
Dopa wrote:

wait, are you saying nolva is no good for hindering anadrol-induced gyno, but may infact make it worse? Anadrol is not a 19-nor??

Yes, Nolvadex may make Anadrol gyno worse.

I made a typo. Anadrol is DHT derivative not a 19-nor, but it does agonize the progesterone receptor.[/quote]

Alright, I’m kinda playing devils advocate here. If I recall correctly didn’t Brook/JJ mention in the anadrol/winni thread that you could use 20mg/day nolv to combat anadrol gyno. I would like to here what he thinks of Dopa claiming that it makes drol gyno worse.

I am fond of educated debate.

No - i didnt mean to come across as claiming anything - i was just explaining that it works for me - and it really does, it has been even more confirmed over the last week since i made that post.

I have read quite a few threads and a couple articles about Tamoxifen being ‘bad’ for Progesterone - which is why i stopped the nolvadex, only to find that my sides got worse. (i measure this by the simple swelling or reduction in size of small mammory lumps - they are actually a handy little addition to one’s body… ;D)

My theory is this:

We are all different in how susceptable we are to certain sides - i am willing to bet that i am more susceptable to estrogenic sides than progesterogenic(sp?).

So the inclusion of tamox is beneficial for me (personally) as its effects on estrogen out-weigh its negative effects on prog - in MY body.

With others who are more sensitive to prog induced sides, then the addition of nolvadex will exacerbate any problem.

I believe this is what is likely going on here. It is simply a theory though.

This isnt unlike the argument that AI’s are useless against Drol. But they aren’t in many people (useless) - although in some they are.

JMO

JJ

To be on the safe side, one should possibly run both nolva AND caber then?

you are probably best to have both on hand and experiment to see what works for you personally.

i think the shotgun approach is ok but you are better off figuring out your body by changing one thing at a time. that way if you don’t need to run something you aren’t wasting your money and risking other sides.

just my 2 cents though.

Not really… that is kinda throwing everything at the ‘issue’ with no thought or method going into it… like a band-aid reaction.
Trial and error is a little more refined than that (if only a little!).

I personally would think that it is best to start (whatever drugs/cycles etc) slowly and small to assess ones own side effect tolerance etc… then try the different but proven methods to counter any that may come up.

I mean i really dont think all this needs to be explained in too much depth, as these are simply what every steroid user should or does do over time - as there are no real set rules for EVERYONE…

JJ

EDIT: I didnt see georges post - this was in response to bali. :wink:

Well, in previous two weekers I have run 100-150 mg anadrol ED and used winstrol partly because it was said to minimise drol sides.

I got a slight tingling sensation in my nipples after a few days, but then it disappeared. No gyno so far…

I would hope this means I am not to easily gynosized! :slight_smile:

[quote]rainjack wrote:
You have no business answering questions. You have no business laughing at anything in this forum.

Your advice is not correct.

THIS IS MY FORUM, BITCH. When you shut the fuck up, maybe people will start getting information the need instead of noob-assed bullshit.[/quote]

Is this true? If so, I will excuse myself immediately. If he is just a shit-talking fool as I know him to be then that’s different.

the latter.

Although that particular post was needed to be said by someone.

I think he is the longest running member in the steroid forum… that’s all.

I like you more with each post Beat, you a good guy! lol!