T Nation

Nolvadex While Not on Cycle

So after my failed test cycle I have a shit load of liquid Nolvadex sitting in my room. I don’t plan on attempting a cycle again for the next couple of years so I kind of want to get rid of the nolva. So I was possibly considering just using it by itself. Are there any positive benefits of just using nolva by itself? And if so what kind of dose should I use?

thx guys.

how do you take that liquid. I have bought novadex OTC at a vitamin world.

Why not just sell it to someone you know that could use it. Cause if you are not going to use it for years then it will be expired. And really … don’t go using it for no reason it will not do very much for you.

[quote]sptcigars wrote:
how do you take that liquid. I have bought novadex OTC at a vitamin world. [/quote]

I don’t think the nolv from Vitamin World is real. You are probably thinking of the Gaspari version. Not the same.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Why not just sell it to someone you know that could use it. Cause if you are not going to use it for years then it will be expired. And really … don’t go using it for no reason it will not do very much for you.[/quote]

Agreed, it is ill advised to take drugs because you don’t want them to expire. You will get little benefit from taking only nolv.

i recently ordered from a site where I got my test and I ordered nova and it was small white pills. Is this a standard of how it comes. I got the site from word of mouth and being new I only assume its legit. I dont know how this forum is with newbies asking for site sources.

[quote]sptcigars wrote:
i recently ordered from a site where I got my test and I ordered nova and it was small white pills. Is this a standard of how it comes. I got the site from word of mouth and being new I only assume its legit. I dont know how this forum is with newbies asking for site sources.[/quote]

WOW.

what you mean, wow.

He means don’t do it. EVER. AT ALL. PERIOD. THE END

I figured. I am a big cigar smoker and in forums the getting of cubans and posting sources is a no. asking for sources over the post forum is a no. so I understand that. I’m very familiar with that.

ok thx guys. maybe I’l just sell it if I can then. It may already be expired though, my bro ran a cycle like over a year ago and used it, then he gave the rest to me when I told him I was gonna do one.

And sptcigars the bottle came with a lil 10 ml stopper thingy. just put it in the bottle suck up 2 ml’s and you’re good to go. It tastes like spearmint too haha