Nolvadex & Proviron?

hey blue steel here!

I have both Nolv and prov
I plan to use them in conjunction with my test and deca cycle for the next 10 weeks

i am after some experienced opinion’s
on taking them both…

*there’s plenty of advice on Nolvadex and also proviron and how to take them by them selfs… but that’s not what I’m after!
I’d like to know how there best taken during… and PCT.

so far i have been given the advice below

“When combining Proviron with Nolvadex (50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day) this will lead to an almost complete suppression of estrogen.”

thanks
Bluesteel

"There’s more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking.

Why are you running nolva during a cycle?

Us an AI instead of a SERMS during a cycle.

Using proviron is likely to be all you’ll need on cycle depending on your dosages. I am currently in week 10 or so of my own Cyp/Deca cycle. I also started 25mg of Proviron week 3. In week 6 I felt the need to bump the proviron up to 50mg ED.

Now, proviron in no way has the anti-aromatase capabilities of something like A-dex or certainly not letro. But if you’re in the 500-750mg a week range on Test and 300-450mg a week on your Deca then 50mg of Proviron may be all you need in terms of estrogen control.

Remember some amount of estrogen is necessary and can greatly aid size and strength gains.

[quote]bluesteel wrote:

“When combining Proviron with Nolvadex (50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day) this will lead to an almost complete suppression of estrogen.”

[/quote]

Should be stated:

“When combining Proviron with Nolvadex (50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day) this will provide an adequate level suppression of estrogen for many.”

A “complete suppression of estrogen” is not a good outcome unless you have [certain forms of] breast cancer.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Why are you running nolva during a cycle?

Us an AI instead of a SERMS during a cycle.[/quote]

sorry yeahr it wasn’t too clear…

I want to run the nolv pct and
the prov during the cycle,
however im getting controdicting info everywhere i go!

iV taken the next quote from an senior member from another forum,

taking Nolvadex with Proviron would have the best results

Proviron:
non 17AA, not hard on your liver
allows more free androgens in your blood stream to do their thing
Makes your muscles more dense, and greatly improves libido

Nolvadex:
slightly lowers IGF-1 levels over time but nothing too dramatic
Improves you cholesterol levels because arimedex and femara mess them up.
Works far better as an estrogen blocker than Proviron, proviron is actually quite weak as an anti-estrogen and does not completely prevent gyno

If I have the $$$ I like to use 20mg Nolva (10mg morning, 10mg evening) and 25mg of Proviron daily

Taking 25-50mg of Proviron can make a cycle of 750mg of Test feel more like your taking a gram, this effect is commonly reported with people who use Proviron.

thoughts fallers?

thanks Bluesteel

[quote]bluesteel wrote:

If I have the $$$ I like to use 20mg Nolva (10mg morning, 10mg evening) and 25mg of Proviron daily

Taking 25-50mg of Proviron can make a cycle of 750mg of Test feel more like your taking a gram, this effect is commonly reported with people who use Proviron.

thoughts fallers?

thanks Bluesteel

[/quote]
I’d rather see you run 50mg of Proviron by itself than 25Pro and 20Nolva. Your mind already seems to be made up on this matter. Go ahead and run them both if you must.

I have to agree with sapasion on this one. Nolva is best used when gyno comes along or as PCT. Suppressing too much estrogen will also suppress your gains. What is the point of going on cycle if you are going to suppress your gains?

Proviron 50ed should be more than enough to handle estrogen issues and prevent gyno. If gyno does happen, use the nolva. Using them both is overkill in my mind.

But its your cycle and your body, so do as you will.