T Nation

Nolvadex or What???

So has anyone run across these?
I was told they are Nolvadex 10mg but nothing everything I’m seeing on the web says nope…

B0nzz

i have these too lined up for pct, never really questioned whether they were nolva or not…i got 6 weeks left of my cycle, i really hope they are actually nolva…

i asked my supplier about the pills, he told me that they are a BD product, so they are just BD nolvadex i suppose. hope that helps

pretty sure it does exist since they restructured their company, took a hiatus, and are now back as they just released new products in Sept and Oct of 09. Also, even if they dont exist doesnt mean they couldnt have been manufactured before they closed down…

^ A picture of “BD nolva” from another site.

IP uses the British Dragon label, though obviously it isn’t the original product. There is also British Dispensary.

Can you take a better picture?

My Nolva are IP. Small, pink, and round, but a bit taller than yours.

Here’s a picture of mine up against a pharmacy Synthroid tablet.

Mine do not have ip, they have no markings but the color is almost spotty if you look
Real close,

B0nzz

[quote]meatandfish101 wrote:
pretty sure it does exist since they restructured their company, took a hiatus, and are now back as they just released new products in Sept and Oct of 09. Also, even if they dont exist doesnt mean they couldnt have been manufactured before they closed down…[/quote]

yes they do exist … this issue has been beat to death. IP started manufacturing under three differnet lines…qv / bd / ip … its all basically the same and regardless of what people like to say IP has been doing this for many many years, he makes good products. No it is not teh original people that utilized the BD name…my guess is its at least as good if not better because no one has the powder purchasing power that IP does.

[quote]B0nzz wrote:
Mine do not have ip, they have no markings but the color is almost spotty if you look
Real close,

B0nzz[/quote]

if in doubt just buy some more from a reliable source and not second hand…they are cheap as hell