Nolvadex Legal in US????

Is Nolvadex legal to buy and posess in the US? I realize lots of items are available on the net, but I wasn’t sure if it is legal to buy. Thanks for the help.

It’s legal if you get a prescription from your doctor. :wink:

[quote]tankerman0802 wrote:
Is Nolvadex legal to buy and posess in the US? I realize lots of items are available on the net, but I wasn’t sure if it is legal to buy. Thanks for the help.[/quote]

If you are buying research chems they are exactly that, research chems are not intended for human consumption. When you ingest them is when it becomes illegal without a script. So there is a bit of a gray area there.
If you are buying tabs they are illegal without a script because they are intended for human consumption. Black and white.

It’s not a schedule 3 so its not a serious drug to possess, however, you are suppose to have a prescription.

This may be a really stupid question but I have to ask it. What exactly would you need to tell a dr. to get him to write a male a script for a med thats primary use is breast cancer???

[quote]tankerman0802 wrote:
This may be a really stupid question but I have to ask it. What exactly would you need to tell a dr. to get him to write a male a script for a med thats primary use is breast cancer???[/quote]

I would say “Doc I feel a lump in my breast”. Just kidding. Cy Willson has an article in the archives titled “Your Doctor Your Dealer”. That should help.

huh? legal? who cares, just pick some up.

Novladex is not a federally controlled substance, so you aren’t in any trouble there.

But many states make it illegal to possess a prescription drug without a prescricption. It would be a lesser punishment, and charge but technically it would be illegal

If you are really paranoid order research chemicals, and peel off the label. What is the chance of them taking the chem to the lab and actually testinging it for tamoxofin citrate?

Very slim!

You’d be in far more trouble having MJ, Hydrocodone or even Tylenlol w/ Codine in your possession than Nolvadex

The first two is obvious, but why tylenol with codeine?

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:

If you are really paranoid order research chemicals, and peel off the label. What is the chance of them taking the chem to the lab and actually testinging it for tamoxofin citrate?

Very slim!

[/quote]

I personally wouldn’t peel off the label. If the label is on, there is no speculation as to what it is. After all it does say “NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION”. And since you are going to use it for research no harm no foul. If there is no label it is questionable as to what the contents are. And at bare minimum they could confiscate it or even pour it out. If either of those happen I doubt you would be in much trouble if any, but if you are on cycle and without your nolva that could suck to have to wait and order more.

LE where I’m in from can be real jerks.

The “not for human consumption” label is to relieve the research chem company of their responsibility. It may not get you out of trouble however.

In my area LE would look at the label and say

“this is a prescription drug and I as a law enforcement officer believe you purchased it and had intent to use it on yourself without a doctors prescription”

“do you own a lab?”

“are you a research scientist?”

Then they would charge you under the Indiana code legacy act for the possession. Then the prosecutor would agree, and the puppet of the state (aka judge) would refuse to drop the case. Because Tamoxifin Citrate is a drug!

So after 12 months you would be forced to plea bargin or go to a jury full of church ladies, school teachers and retired police officers.

Cops are lazy though, so lazy that after they decide your little UNLABLED dropper bottle doesn’t contain roids, herion, acid etc. they won’t go much farther especially if you remember your 5th amendment right against self incrimination.

This is all incredibly hypothetical. I have a medicine cabinet full of plainly labeled research chems, and I doubt very much I will get in trouble for them.

[quote]sawadeekrob wrote:
The first two is obvious, but why tylenol with codeine?

[/quote]

Because it is a narcotic.

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
LE where I’m in from can be real jerks.

The “not for human consumption” label is to relieve the research chem company of their responsibility. It may not get you out of trouble however.

In my area LE would look at the label and say

“this is a prescription drug and I as a law enforcement officer believe you purchased it and had intent to use it on yourself without a doctors prescription”

“do you own a lab?”

“are you a research scientist?”

Then they would charge you under the Indiana code legacy act for the possession. Then the prosecutor would agree, and the puppet of the state (aka judge) would refuse to drop the case. Because Tamoxifin Citrate is a drug!

So after 12 months you would be forced to plea bargin or go to a jury full of church ladies, school teachers and retired police officers.

Cops are lazy though, so lazy that after they decide your little UNLABLED dropper bottle doesn’t contain roids, herion, acid etc. they won’t go much farther especially if you remember your 5th amendment right against self incrimination.

This is all incredibly hypothetical. I have a medicine cabinet full of plainly labeled research chems, and I doubt very much I will get in trouble for them.
[/quote]

So I guess realistically it all comes down to the individual that catches you with it. I think we both have great arguments for either side. No matter how well thought out you may think you have done we are still participating in a game of cat and mouse. Staying one step ahead is the key haha.