Nolvadex + Arimidex

[quote]ssj4goku1992 wrote:
Do not insult or things like that, we aren’t in kindergarten. We are all trying to learn from eachother. [/quote]

Don’t try to take the higher ground. You have contributed nothing but regurgitated second hand info and yet you saw it fit to insult a knowledgable member, the very person who first gave you the info about SERMS:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

Hi guys,

I just recently discovered that I had quite a hormonal imbalance for some time. I have never used AAS but discovered that I had low T, high E and recently I developed gyno. Yeah, I know, all of a sudden, without using steroids. Probably, the western modern diet and the environmental factors are due to blame.
I started to include far more fats in my diet and I brought out my T from 380 to 720 ng/dl so I figured the low T part of the equation.

Now I want to reverse my gyno and correct my E levels (they were 44 picograms/ml).
I will use a protocol of 40 mg/day Nolvadex + 0.125 mg EOD of Arimidex. That would be for the first week. Then I will use just 20 mg/day Nolvadex + 0.125 mg EOD of Arimidex. How long should I continue using the Nolvadex? Also I plan to do a blood test about 3 weeks into the protocol to see if my Arimidex Dose is enough to half my E levels and to bring them down to an optimum 22 picograms/ml. If not, I will modify my Arimidex dose.

What do you guys say about this protocol? Do you think it is ok? Any side effects that I should expect?[/quote]

i’d recommend raloxifene and aromasin, actually.

when someone says to use 1 mg/day, it was normal to react like that.[/quote]

Nobody told you to take 1mg/day. You were told your planned dosage was too low and how much adex is CAPABLE of lowering estrogen levels at certain dosages:

-your A-dex dose is too low. .5 mg to 1 mg/day typically lowers estrogen 50% in men. [/quote]

So until now I am only on Nolva 40 mg/day. [/quote]

-there’s simply no clinical evidence that shows it’s a worthwhile idea to take nolva at 40 mg/day. most of the studies are done with 10-20 mg/day. [/quote]

And yet, even after reading the links you posted, you’re still using nolva at 40mg/day.

So, in the end, you went on a silly little round-a-bout only to come back here and post almost exactly the same thing the very poster you insulted told you.

Please do not give bad advice if you do not know from real experience what you are saying…[/quote]

Bravo. Dumb fuck.