Nolvadex + Arimidex

[quote]ssj4goku1992 wrote:
Hi guys,

I just recently discovered that I had quite a hormonal imbalance for some time. I have never used AAS but discovered that I had low T, high E and recently I developed gyno. Yeah, I know, all of a sudden, without using steroids. Probably, the western modern diet and the environmental factors are due to blame.
I started to include far more fats in my diet and I brought out my T from 380 to 720 ng/dl so I figured the low T part of the equation.

Now I want to reverse my gyno and correct my E levels (they were 44 picograms/ml).
I will use a protocol of 40 mg/day Nolvadex + 0.125 mg EOD of Arimidex. That would be for the first week. Then I will use just 20 mg/day Nolvadex + 0.125 mg EOD of Arimidex. How long should I continue using the Nolvadex? Also I plan to do a blood test about 3 weeks into the protocol to see if my Arimidex Dose is enough to half my E levels and to bring them down to an optimum 22 picograms/ml. If not, I will modify my Arimidex dose.

What do you guys say about this protocol? Do you think it is ok? Any side effects that I should expect?[/quote]

iā€™d recommend raloxifene and aromasin, actually.