Nolvadex and Doping Test

Hi,

I have pct close to season. And I found that nolvadex has 2-3 months detection time. Is it true? And is nolvadex in basic test? Or is better just dont use the serm in pct and use just hcg during and a-dex for pct?

Thank you

What sport and at what level (college, minor league, etc.) would you be tested for?

[quote]tofmik wrote:
Hi,

I have pct close to season. And I found that nolvadex has 2-3 months detection time. Is it true? And is nolvadex in basic test? Or is better just dont use the serm in pct and use just hcg during and a-dex for pct?

Thank you[/quote]

i suspect that Nolva would pop up within a few months of use. you could use Raloxifene, which has a much shorter half-life, and presumably a shorter detection time. to be honest, most athletes run much different cycles that recreational lifters, and this is part of the reason.

the issue is, detection time is affected by the drug’s half-life (and nolva, clomid, tore, a-dex and letro all have pretty long half-lives), but other factors matter too, and to be honest, i don’t have the background in chemistry to really understand or explain that stuff…

hopefully some of these other guys can break down the drug test stuff…

you need to get a list from the league that governs your sport saying what is and what is not a banned substance. You also need to find out what they test for. there is no such thing as a ‘basic test’. Every league in every sport in every country is different.

^if it’s WADA, it’s banned.

This is why asked what sport etc. There used to be some guys on here that been involved in different sports and knew what some of them tested for. Not saying that they are still here but there is a wealth of knowledge and OP could be helped better with more details.

Im in europe so it will be different.

The cycles are almost the same. They use lot of oral only or fast test. But nobody using the pct over here. And when I planned I didnt count the detection time for serms at all

Thx for reply