Nolva True Detection Time?

Dear all,

Do you have information about the true urinal detection time of Tamoxifen (Nolva)?

The issue I have is that there is 1 single source and lots of people just act like parrots and tell the same story on other forums, so it kinda becomes the truth.

There is 1 study claiming the half life to be around 5-7 days and stating that metabolites can still be found 6 days later (but the study didn’t check for metabolites later on).

My problem is: in my country the authorities can “invade” any gym and force anyone to take a urine test with the same consequences as an elite athlete (2000 euro fine + criminal record etc). It’s crazy.

I found out my gym is on the radar. On the time being I was on HGH and a short heavy cycle of Anavar to aid in losing that last trunk fat. I discontinued the Anavar after 2.5 weeks only with 5 days of 20mg/day Nolva PCT just to be sure.

Anavar has a max detection time of 3 weeks, so that is covered, but the Nolva is worrying me. Some say 5-7 weeks other 4 weeks?

Any information with be great.

Ps: i’m saving up for a private home gym. This "nazi’ behavior is just insane.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

I would be surprised if they tested for nolva TBH

Jeez where the fuck do you live!?

I live in Belgium :slight_smile:

I wonder if they test for ALL prohibited substances in a single steroid urine test. Like when they test for drugs they test for cocaine, weed, amfetamines,…

If I get a doping test like a pro athlete, I figure they’ll test for anti e’s as well…

Anyone with lab experience perhaps?

Thx

Great use of tax payer money.

Hey guys,

Although I appreciate your sympathy I’d still like an answer to my question.

Thx!

[quote]Dahollow wrote:
Hey guys,

Although I appreciate your sympathy I’d still like an answer to my question.

Thx![/quote]

My coach in track and field did not use nolva (as the whole greek national team), as it could be detected for up to 3 months.