T Nation

Nolva or Proviron as a Sub for Arimidex?

Firstly, Im a keen reader of your forums! Thanks for that…

Im on my second cycle, and are discovering some tell-tale signs of gyno (the same thing happened during the first cycle a couple years back)!

There is no way I can get ahold of Arimidex here (its just not available) - could i use Nolva or Proviron as a substitute? And would either of them be any good?

Since gyno has already flared up start using the nolv. Where on earth do you live that Adex is not available? With all the research chemical site out there it shouldn’t be that hard to find.

nolva will be your best choice unless you can get your hands on letrozole femara immediatly.

[quote]mazzal wrote:
Firstly, Im a keen reader of your forums! Thanks for that…

Im on my second cycle, and are discovering some tell-tale signs of gyno (the same thing happened during the first cycle a couple years back)!

There is no way I can get ahold of Arimidex here (its just not available) - could i use Nolva or Proviron as a substitute? And would either of them be any good?

[/quote]

Both is great.

Thanks for the advise!

Another great substitute for Arimidex is Aromasin. Perhaps you could procure some of that for future cycles?

World

Proviron will not be enough to prevent gyno. If you can’t get ahold of the arimidex or aromasin, go with the nolva.