Nolva or Letro?

Hey i know there is tons of these posts but I needed a more specific answer. I am on nolva right now trying to get rid of gyno in my right pec. It has been a week and nothing has happened at 40mg a day of nolva . I just got Letro and wanted to know if i should stop the nolva and begin taking the letro, if so what dose?

I don’t believe there is anything you can take that will “get rid” of gyno. You can stop it from progressing by using an anti-e. The tissue may shrink a little as BF% goes down but most likely will not go away completely-that takes surgery. Was it AAS induced or did it just show up naturally?

[quote]assassin405 wrote:
Hey i know there is tons of these posts but I needed a more specific answer. I am on nolva right now trying to get rid of gyno in my right pec. It has been a week and nothing has happened at 40mg a day of nolva . I just got Letro and wanted to know if i should stop the nolva and begin taking the letro, if so what dose?[/quote]

I guess it is delayed gyno from a prohormone that i took several months ago. I mean it was so long ago almost doesn’t make sense but its here.

you can reduce the size of the lump to be sure, but the gland that has developed will remain regardless.

personally i’d go with the letro and combine it with the nolva. just be prepared for your sex drive to possibly drop off the face of the earth for a bit.

Great so what do I do to get my sex drive back up again after that?

Both high E or low levels of E will mess up libido. When you taper off of the AI /SERM(s) the E will recover as well as the libido. If you have access to proviron, that would help.

Never stop a SERM suddenly, as the E levels are actually increased with the SERM and a sudden stop will unleash the E on your receptors, which will not be gyno friendly and would tend to shut you down. An AI such as anastrozole would be useful at that time.

Letro/femara is very strong and can push E levels too low. So it should be saved for short term use for problems like this. Anastrozole is safe and its is self limiting in effects, so it will not take E to unhealthy levels.

I have seen reports where Letro has halted gyno and shrunk the tissues to a point of no concern. The longer that gyno is ignored, the more resistant the tissues will be to recovery by any means.

Hey thanks for the help what do you recommend because i have letro and nolva?

[quote]assassin405 wrote:
Hey thanks for the help what do you recommend because i have letro and nolva?[/quote]

Anthony Roberts: http://www.acmhck.org/index.asp?nid=225

“”"
An effective dose of Letrozole (Femara) is .25-.5mg/day (I use .25mgs/day), but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive. Also worth noting is that there?s a rebound effect on your estrogen when you come off Letrozol. Maximum inhibition of the aromatase enzyme has been found to happen at doses as low as 100mcg! (2)

In addition, I?ve used Letro to get rid of my own gyno, as has a friend of mine, and we both used it at a dose of 2.5mgs/day, tapering down to .25mgs/day, and then finally off…the gyno never returned in both our cases.
“”"

Letroxole is a AI like anastrozole. It is interesting that AR state that Letrozole has an E rebound effect as does an SERM. The AI lowers E during used and the SERM increases E during use, but they both rebound… ??

I would use both short term. Do the letro and Nolva, then taper off the Nolva as symptoms reduce and then do letro for a while and taper that. You could do an extended period of anastrozole after that, 1mg/wk. Watch for a loss of libido, that means your E is too low and probably then also bad for your CV system. Maybe some others can come up more specifics. Either one might be enough to do the job. But as AR suggests, it can take a while for letro to build in serum to effective levels.

For any gear that you do in the future, Nolva and arimidex would seem to be non optional. I am inclined for some reason, to want to avoid over use of letro because of the low E effects on cholesterol and endothelial function.

Alright so you used 2.5mg but your telling me to use .25mg’s? Could you give me a pyramid or diagram of like the doses for days? I greatly appreciate your help

Another thing to look into is this new supplement called Epistane, a few people have taken this stuff and gained muscle while destroying delayed gyno at the same time.

[quote]titan strength wrote:
I am experiencing similar gyno problems while on cycle for a show coming up in 10 weeks. I have small lumps under each nipple. Sometimes you can notice it in the mirror, other times you can’t. I began running nolva at 40 mg about a week ago. The nolva seems to have helped a little, but the lumps are still there. I want to run letro starting at .5 mg and moving up to 2.5 mg. My question is how do I split the already small 2.5 mg pill all the way to .5?[/quote]

In the USA you would get a liquid research chem and count the drops per mg of solution then go from there. One example is 2.5mg/ml and the dropper might be 30 drops per ml, but one has to check as the drops per ml will change with the droppers and surface tension of the solution.

[quote]KSman wrote:
titan strength wrote:
I am experiencing similar gyno problems while on cycle for a show coming up in 10 weeks. I have small lumps under each nipple. Sometimes you can notice it in the mirror, other times you can’t. I began running nolva at 40 mg about a week ago. The nolva seems to have helped a little, but the lumps are still there. I want to run letro starting at .5 mg and moving up to 2.5 mg. My question is how do I split the already small 2.5 mg pill all the way to .5?

In the USA you would get a liquid research chem and count the drops per mg of solution then go from there. One example is 2.5mg/ml and the dropper might be 30 drops per ml, but one has to check as the drops per ml will change with the droppers and surface tension of the solution.[/quote]

Or you could just order it from a chem company that provides graduated droppers so that all you have to do is fill it to the particular mark.

I have Lion Letro though its in a spray bottle how do i measure this?