Nolva & HCG

Hey Guys,

Cycle:

Test E - 10 Weeks @ 500mg
AI - .25mg EOD

PCT
HCG - 1 Week After Last Shot 3000iu e5d for 3 weeks
Nolva 40/40/20/20

I have tried really hard but cant seem to find an answer, should I run the Nolva at the same time as the HCG? I was going to do the first HCG shot 1 week after my last test shot, and start the Nolva 2 weeks after my last shot. So there would be a 2 week overlap with the HCG and the Nolva. Is this wise to do or should I use the Nolva after the HCG protocol is done, and if so how long should I wait?

Please answer this question guys, I respect everyones opinion but whenever I try to find an answer to this question all the forums turn into huge debates over HCG during cycle or for PCT. Thats not the answer Im looking for. Thanks in advance!

There is no debate.

Nolva should be run with hcg to control estrogen. It is then run as your main SERM for PCT.

You may substitude it for an ai like aromasin while running HCG.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
There is no debate.

Nolva should be run with hcg to control estrogen. It is then run as your main SERM for PCT.

You may substitude it for an ai like aromasin while running HCG.[/quote]

So while on HCG just run the 40/40/20/20 like I would if I didn’t use HCG? Or should I run it longer? And what about my time frame? Start HCG a week after last shot, Nolva 2 weeks after?

[quote]yankees8348 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
There is no debate.

So while on HCG just run the 40/40/20/20 like I would if I didn’t use HCG? Or should I run it longer? And what about my time frame? Start HCG a week after last shot, Nolva 2 weeks after?
[/quote]

HCG is run while the test is clearing your system. Run an ai or nolva@20mg ed till your last shot of HCG to control estrogen.

Then you start the actual PCT.

Nolva 40/40/20/20 or longer.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
There is no debate.

[/quote]

HCG is run while the test is clearing your system. Run an ai or nolva@20mg ed till your last shot of HCG to control estrogen.

Nolva 40/40/20/20 or longer.[/quote]

Thats great info thanks a lot. Just one more question, if I use the AI (Arimidex is what I have) during the HCG protocol how much should I use? And which would be a better option the AI or the Nolva, during the HCG?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
There is no debate.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. If I use the AI (I have Adex) how much would you use during the HCG protocol? Also which would be better the nolva or the Adex?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
There is no debate.

[/quote]

Thanks for the info, much appreciated. If I use the AI (I have Adex) how much would you use during the HCG protocol? Also which would be better the nolva or the Adex?
[/quote]

No problem. I would just do adex 0.25mg eod. You should, however, look out for adverse symptoms during your cycle and adjust the dosage accordingly.